Sign in to follow this  
[GL] Repa

More content to unlock at ranks.

11 posts in this topic

What you want to see? - I would like to see more content/jobs/opportunities to unlock at each rank. I’m not saying something at every rank. Maybe just a bit more per rank to make it a little more worth trying to rank up. It doesn’t have to be huge things maybe just little fun things or maybe give some enlisted more leadership at certain ranks and maybe jobs to go along with it just like a SGT job for example with a different gun.

Why should we add it? - This would be a good thing to work towards because it could keep enlisted more interested and more to work towards. I have spoken to many enlisted that have asked when they get CPT it seems like the only thing some have been interested in then once I tell them every rank in between the get discouraged.

What are the advantages of having this? - It could help to rp and keep enlisted on the server. It could increase the content for each branch and maybe keep people in less active branches. If some enlisted had a more leadership feeling position/job it could increase the leadership and rp in someone and it could really help pick out good officers before they apply.

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - N/A if anyone has ideas maybe post a comment 

Impossible to read this...

3 hours ago, John_ said:

Impossible to read this...

Sorry I did this from my phone because my computer isn’t working right now. I can’t change the color from my phone.

-/+ Support

In my opinion if you would like to add leadership to a certain position of a branch this will be a suggestion for your HC (High Command - VCMDR+)  for example i did this once in the army and it work pretty well is to let a NCO lead a small squad of enlisted or lower NCO's (if there is no that many enlisted) and a 2LT+ will be looking after the NCO if he's doing good or if he need any assistance, but anyways it's up to your High Command Officer if they would like to enforce that, other than that jobs are not really needed in my opinion.

Edited by ?«G§A» Senior|Doom

I thought about setting up a system where it adds a separate xp system where when you play and get kills on jobs you level up and you can get more items on the job as you progress. For example, you start on level 0 soldier with the m16 and like no attachments for it. You get some kills and you level up to level 1. When you leveled up you get like an attachment on your gun or something like that as you level up. Sound cool or terrible idea lol.

4 hours ago, John_ said:

I thought about setting up a system where it adds a separate xp system where when you play and get kills on jobs you level up and you can get more items on the job as you progress. For example, you start on level 0 soldier with the m16 and like no attachments for it. You get some kills and you level up to level 1. When you leveled up you get like an attachment on your gun or something like that as you level up. Sound cool or terrible idea lol.

I'm reading this as you need to get kills on a weapon to unlock the attachments, similar to call of duty. If that's what you meant then I like the idea. Maybe if you also added where if they unlocked every attachment on a gun they get an extra level on their main xp or something like that. Doing so could encourage players to use weaker classes such as medic and might bring in more diversity rather than everyone using their strongest class.

5 hours ago, John_ said:

I like it, but 100% need to have a least 1 scope to start cause iton sight suckkkkk 😛

14 hours ago, John_ said:

Phantom Forces ? XD

CLOSED

On 11/8/2018 at 2:14 PM, John_ said:

Going to try and make this happen ^ As well a few new jobs for each branch they can give at lower ranks.