Moving FBI, BSI, and SS

TriGGs

What do you want to see? - Move BSI, FBI, and SS to the offices above spawn.

Why should we add it? - We should add this because all of the good store spaces are currently being taken by these departments, and the players are complaining. It is also ruining lots of chances for good RP because all gun dealers are limited to ghetto apartments and the store next to PD, so spawn has become a complete mess as there are constant raids on the gun dealers. It is shootout after shootout and it is the cause of lots of FailRP and admin sits.

What are the advantages of having this? - The Governmental office jobs would all be in the same area, increasing realism, free-up 3 stores to increase gun dealing and black market dealing availability, clean up spawn from the constant gunfights due to dealing at Ghetto apartments.

Who is it mainly for? - All players (Stop lag from constant gunfights in ghetto, free up store space, add organization and professionalism to Government Jobs, and overall improve the aesthetic of the server.)

Links to any content - N/A

Additional Solutions To Some Problems that Might Arise: A common problem with using the offices above spawn was the issue of having to run to PD for a car dealer. We can solve this issue by placing car dealers in the offices where the FBI, BSI, and SS officers would spawn, but keep the car spawn points the same. This would automatically place the agents in their cars in the parking lot next to spawn, so the hassle of running to and from PD would be solved. This would also solve the clogging of people in elevators as spawning cars TP's you directly to it.

Current BSI Base (Taking Up Potential Store Space) 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1551026502

Current FBI and SS Base (Takes Up Store Space and Constant Minge Of People Trying To Get Health and Armor) 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1551026472

Proposed Offices (FBI On Right, SS In Middle, BSI On Left) (Sperate Car Spawner In Each Office, Along With Separate Locks)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1551026224

TriGGs

PoliceRP Moderator

Police: Master Sergeant | FBI: Special Agent | Rockford State Trooper

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

-Douglas MacArthur

26 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

-Support

- Anything but that dreaded elevator

I believe the elevator problem would be completely eradicated by placing the VC mod dealers in the upstairs office. You automatically spawn in your car when you spawn it, so it would automatically put everyone outside in the parkinglot with their car.

TriGGs

PoliceRP Moderator

Police: Master Sergeant | FBI: Special Agent | Rockford State Trooper

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

-Douglas MacArthur

7 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support on moving BSI 

+support on moving FBI and SS over spawn. 

I personally disagree. First of all there is a limited range on the car dealer and I think this would cause an unnecessary hassle. My personal beliefs is that there are more stores than just outside of spawn. Go to mesa apartments and that area. 

1 minute ago, October said:

I personally disagree. First of all there is a limited range on the car dealer and I think this would cause an unnecessary hassle. My personal beliefs is that there are more stores than just outside of spawn. Go to mesa apartments and that area. 

Agreed. There are plenty of shops in that area

There are two strips of shops to use, one across from club catalyst and one behind taco bell, none of which ever get used.  There are also several warehouses, the club, the tavern, three apartment buildings,  like 10 houses, taco bell, a store, and the ability to build your own building.  You have so many places to run your business, just get smarter with advertisement.  Unnecessary

Edited by Bronco

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

-Support

As the Secret Service Deputy Director I would not like this. The elevators on this server is extremely broken at times and just the fact of being forced to use an elevator is a disadvantage in itself. Secondly, The structure of top of spawn is not constructed for that type of use, it would look odd and would be really in-convinent. Furthermore, having the department bases up there would make spawning vehicles extremely odd and the whole easy-access of our current base would be completely gone. Also, sharing a base with 3 other departments would be absoulutely HECTIC! it would be nothing more than awful.

I understand that you want more spaces and places to create bases but you must understand that Secret Service, FBI and BSI are departments with A LOT of people in; therefore, you should also take their point of view into consideration and not only the Criminal side of this.

Finally, I am not gonna lie but I have never heard anyone complain about FBI // SS base's location or that they're mad because they want to base there.

- SS Deputy Director Tom

-Support

As FBI Assistant Director I would not like this, the reason we moved to where we are at the movement is we moved bases all through Rockford we moved from the Top of spawn to the Bus Dealer place to the Top of spawn to What is now BSI base and then we moved back to the bus dealer place and now we share a base with secret service that disision to move base was made by our Command, Rather than making a suggestion talk tot he department command as it may be able to be handled in game and our base is fine where it is no one has complained no one has had any issues that base has been there for a good 2/3 months now if there was a issue it would have been called to our attention alot sooner i can see why you want this to happen as we are all a unit that has something to do with a investigations however at this current point in time i can safely say on behalf of Rockford city FBI that we are fine where we are and have no intentions of moving any time soon as we have seen almost every single base place in Rockford and have finally settled down in a base and we wont be moving any time soon

Thanks for the suggestion tho! its nice to see what the players think about our base.

FBI Assistant Director Hotcher RA8

-/+Support

While it is taking over some good real estate, it would be difficult to move all of the stuff there, the FBI car dealer, the undercover NPC, the SS car dealer, it would take a lot of time for the server to move all that stuff, so they might shut down the server for a few days, however, it would make sense RP wise to move FBI there because they work out of big office buildings like that and not a tiny little HQ like where they are now, SS should stay there and maybe move BSI into the what would be the old FBI spot so that they are more close to the rest of the government and they wouldn't have to have some crappy HQ out in the middle of commercial district. SO over all, not a 100% bad idea.

- Support

As SS SAIC, to me this would cause CHAOS and might even cause problems! There is too many things involved with that, that would cause problems and would cause them to shut down the server for a few ours or even days. Secondly, The spacing isn't enough to put 3 departments(BSI, FBI, and Secret Service) in such a compact and confined space. Third, there are many more areas where gun dealers and other classes can build at! For example, Suburbs, Outskirts, industrial, Ghetto, and many more!

1 hour ago, [GL] Tom said:

-Support

I understand that you want more spaces and places to create bases but you must understand that Secret Service, FBI and BSI are departments with A LOT of people in; therefore, you should also take their point of view into consideration and not only the Criminal side of this.

Finally, I am not gonna lie but I have never heard anyone complain about FBI // SS base's location or that they're mad because they want to base there.

I think it’s funny that you say this because the three departments that you listed take up a very minimal amount of space. If I would have made this post I would have requested moving the position of the NSA base to somewhere that doesn’t affect roleplay as much.