Should I get Forum Diplomat?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Joe Mama

Steam Name: [GL] Joe Mama

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158173971

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am an Admin.

How many post do you have on the website? 606 Post Currently

How often are you online on the forums? Daily.

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I would like to join the forum diplomat team because I believe I can be a valuable asset to the team. I am active on the Forums because I find it very interesting and fun to go through. I believe everyone should be able to have a enjoyable experience and that people that stop that should be punished. I believe I am capable of handling the job and I can do it to my fullest abilities.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I believe I have good judgement. I like to take in all of the information about a post and make a valid answer / opinion. I am not biased and if I feel something isn't right I will handle it as such without leniency. I also consider the sides of both parties and try to take into consideration of their situation as to be fair.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? First, I would inform the player that Spamming the Shoutbox is against the rules as it says so above it and that if they continue they will be punished such as a mute/ban. I would then direct them to the Ban Appeal section and tell them to make an appeal. I'd then watch over them to make sure they do not continue.

Edited by [GL] Joe Mama
Changed Steam Name, Was Promoted

On 10/30/2018 at 12:49 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

Had 606 post on Sunday and now 631 has to be active on the forums

Friendly

Good app

Huge +Support

Joe has demonstrated what it takes to be a diplomat through earning the rank of Admin, and all around Joe is an awesome guy and I love to rp with him! He is mature and responsible, and knows how to best handle situation! Good luck joe!

PS: u still suck at surviv.io xD

• Laughing 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 10/30/2018 at 4:49 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

Had 606 post on Sunday and now 631 has to be active on the forums

Friendly

Good app

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP