Pullover rule

Warcub

What would you like to see?

I would like to see a new rule were if a officer pulls some one over its not classes as a threat but asking some to get out of the car and the with a gun out is classed as a threat but then if they shoot them then it's fail rp and an admin can get involved and give the offender 1 warn but if the officer gives them a fine witch is over $1000 or if they don't have that much money they can start a 10 - 80 

Why should we add it?

I think you should add it so there is less shoot outs and bring the RP back in to policerp becuse it feels like a civil war

What are the adventages of having this? The adventages of having this is to have more role play and less shoot outs like I said in the question before this.

What is this mainly for? To have more successful pull overs and less shoot outs

Links of content? N/A

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

1 hour ago, Joe Mama said:

This is worded weirdly. Could you elaborate?

As when the police pulls over some one they normally get shot at so to stop this is there only aloud to run as so as the police would pull them over or when they don't have enough money to pay the fine or when the fine is over $1000 

1 hour ago, -Unknown- said:

-Support

From what I can understand, this rule would make it so we get very very little pursuits or much rp after traffic stops, also honestly, how many people will stick to these rules?

How many people don't steal gov vehicles (I don't mean this in a rude way)

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

1 hour ago, warcub03 said:

As when the police pulls over some one they normally get shot at so to stop this is there only aloud to run as so as the police would pull them over or when they don't have enough money to pay the fine or when the fine is over $1000 

How many people don't steal gov vehicles (I don't mean this in a rude way)

Unless the driver is wanted, they have no reason to shoot at an officer while in a traffic stop.

3 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

Unless the driver is wanted, they have no reason to shoot at an officer while in a traffic stop.

Yes I agree

42 minutes ago, Vladimir Lenin said:

- Support
I know why someone would want this but it would sort of ruin rp in a way, I guess there would  be less shootouts but there would be a bunch of people complaining.

Complaint about what