LT Chad False Warn+supremacist

Ramen Rug Soup csgolive.com

Your In-Game Name:Ramen

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:181739718

Staff member's In-Game Name: LT Chad

What did they do? Chad Warned Me For NLR Ok I Call A Sit On The Person That Got Me Warned And He Said That Guy Gets A Verbal For It I Said You Warn Me Cause You Dont Know Me But Dont Warn Your Friend Then He Warns Me For Staff Diss For Saying That. Like TF Thats Not Diss

Evidence (REQUIRED): None ATM check warns and his side of the story

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? 1-2 Strikes+Removal Of Warn

Edited by Ramen Rug Soup csgolive.com

-Support

- No Evidence

- Staff report seems badly written ( Did not fill in the staffs name, The what did they do is only 2 sentences, )

- Overall it seems like he really did not care about writing it due to its pour grammar and capitalization.

15 minutes ago, Nick Val said:

-Support

- No Evidence

- Staff report seems badly written ( Did not fill in the staffs name, The what did they do is only 2 sentences, )

- Overall it seems like he really did not care about writing it due to its pour grammar and capitalization.

Signature.png

Okay first of all I do not appreciate you calling me a supremacist, there is nothing to support that bold claim. And I never warned your for NLR I warned you for staff diss and leaving a sit and not complying with staff, I gave you multiple chances and told you if you don’t stop I’m gonna give you a warning, you continued to call me a racist when race is never an issue or was brought up in the sit, so I warned you for staff diss, calling someone a racist over 7 times to me is disrespectful, next was leaving the sit we were on top of hospital and you continued to walk away after I asked you respectfully and nicely not too. I don’t take sits that my friends are involved in due to a possible bias, I didn’t issue any punishment based on you two arguing in chat I called you both too the sit to tell you both it needs to stop, you  received the warns based on your actions in the sit, while you where minged you tried to get my attention by calling me a racist along with other not so nice phrases I could of warned you again but i choose to be nice. For this the warns are valid  

AND btw Admin Hoopla was there for most of it 

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

6 hours ago, Nick Val said:

-Support

- No Evidence

you were very mingy that day but we do need @Chad Bside of the story

7 hours ago, Nick Val said:

-Support

- No Evidence

0 evidence

9 hours ago, Nick Val said:

-Support

- No Evidence

6 hours ago, Chad B said:

Okay first of all I do not appreciate you calling me a supremacist, there is nothing to support that bold claim. And I never warned your for NLR I warned you for staff diss and leaving a sit and not complying with staff, I gave you multiple chances and told you if you don’t stop I’m gonna give you a warning, you continued to call me a racist when race is never an issue or was brought up in the sit, so I warned you for staff diss, calling someone a racist over 7 times to me is disrespectful, next was leaving the sit we were on top of hospital and you continued to walk away after I asked you respectfully and nicely not too. I don’t take sits that my friends are involved in due to a possible bias, I didn’t issue any punishment based on you two arguing in chat I called you both too the sit to tell you both it needs to stop, you  received the warns based on your actions in the sit, while you where minged you tried to get my attention by calling me a racist along with other not so nice phrases I could of warned you again but i choose to be nice. For this the warns are valid  

AND btw Admin Hoopla was there for most of it 

I administered your NLR warn, which was unrelated to the sit you mentioned in the report, and I was present for the entirety of the sit. Everything Chad has stated above is valid. You were being extremely disrespectful toward him, and you consistently tried running away from the sit. Even after you were instructed multiple times, not to leave the sit. Despite being given a direct order, you still continued to run away. So you were then warned for running from a staff sit. In regards to your evidence, you have nothing to back up the statement that Chad is a "supremacist", which is an extremely disrespectful claim to make. The sit was completely unbiased, he showed no favour toward you or the other individual. The sit was kept respectful and professional, and you violated server guidelines, so you were punished for it. 

-Support