Phenix's Staff Application

PhenixBoy300

1. What is your in-game name?: Phenix Veltro

2. What is your steam name?: PhenixBoy300

3. What is your steam ID?:

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Kind of, I am staff on the Veltro discord server, I have been for about a month but I feel like I know the basics

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Beginning toMid August

6. What date did you make your forums account? Mid August

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 7

9. Have you donated? yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: USA EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I am here to benefit the community and help people in any way I can, I want to help all the players and admins to make a better community, so I feel like I should be chosen to make the entire RP situation on the server better as a whole. I believe that the current RP state on the server is not at its best, people shooting cops over the smallest of things, corruption, people finding loopholes, ect. Its not great. I feel like if you chose me for staff, I will be eternally grateful and will pay you back in making this community, a better and safer one for all to prosper in. I believe in the whole semi-serious RP idea, but this server is starting to lean less and less from semi-serious RP to barely RP because of all these loopholes people are finding, I am going to try to help lean the server back to semi-serious RP so that we can have good RP, and fun with others again.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 10,600 sec minge time