5. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

6. How many warns do you have on the server? 9

7. Have you donated? no

8. What rank are you applying for? Tmod/Trial Moderator

9. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

10. Timezone: Pacific Coast/West Coast

11. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I know I've been in the server for a while and I've been doing my best to keep activity up. Right now im trying to get somewhere in the community and this will be my first step, applying for Tmod. I've been in the server for about 4-5 months now and I think it was time for me to apply for a administrative rank. I have been in the serious roleplay mode for a while now and my attitude has been getting more serious I think I can be doing administrative stuff to help the community become a bit more semi-serious. I think I deserve this rank because I knew most of the rules to the server when I didn't even read the staff guidelines yet but now when I read it, I already know half of the guidelines. When I am on staff, I will be responding to all the calls and I can and doing it as fast as I can so people don't have to wait when they get rdm'ed or nlr'ed. I catch lots of people breaking rules and Im the one that has to report it to a admin because I'm not a administrator. I have been well expierenced with my adminustrative things because most of the my friends in the community are administrators. I am well in the community because most people know me from all the departments I am in and I'm in every single departments except FBI. I'm always open to helping people, even if I'm not on Staff. I will reward the people for the good things they do and repay them if something happens with my own money, I will punish the people who try to ruin the server and make the server to a minge server. I approach most of my things calmly, proffessionaly, and as a cool headed friendly neighborhood admin. regardless to the people who are negative to me, I think I can still make the server a better place, even if I am a enemy with the person I'm in the sit with or if I'm in a sit with a fried. I will treat everyone how everyone should be treated in a admin sit, I won't give advantages to my friends but I won't give them to my enemies too, I will give everyone the same respect and privileges they deserve.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would bring them into a sit on a roof, then I would jail the person and if they keep shooting them, I would strip their weapons. Next, I would gag the person and then check plogs if they are mass rdm'ing. If it is for sure he is mass rdm'ing, I would minge them for 10,000 seconds if possibile for Tmod but if not, I would warn them for MassRdm or ask a higher administrative rank to minge the person.

Edited by IMPOLITE BANNANA

4 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

-never seen you in game  or in ts

-inactive in forums 

- question 15 is wrong 

-app is alright 

Other  then that good luck 

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

13 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

-never seen you in game  or in ts

-inactive in forums 

- question 15 is wrong 

-app is alright 

Other  then that good luck 

I have seen you in game however i have not seem you on the forums

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+/- Support

Activity in game could improve

Activity on fourms could improve

Decent app

You cant minge for 10,000

-Moderator Connortwos

Police RP