Should I Be Given The Rank Of Trial Mod  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Given The Rank Of Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: TriGGs

2. What is your steam name?: TriGGs

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:127659306

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a moderator on Gaminglight in 2016, but I was falsely removed by Valkyrie. I solved all those problems with SMT< but id like to come back to staffing here, and I'm willing to start from the community.

5. What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) September 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? 17th Of September, 2017

7. Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

12. Timezone: Eastern, but I stay on pretty late.

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should be part of staff because I am an avid supporter of the server, and I want to help it grow and help players have the best experience. I love this community, and I've been here more than a year. I enjoy staffing and being on staff is never a problem or argument for me. I want to continue to keep the community free from issue and let players have the most enjoyable experience possible. I also believe I should be given this rank due to my previous experience, and wrongful staff removal. I was an active and diligent staff-member, and if given the chance, I would prove once again that I can be a valued member to the staff team and the community. If given the rank, I would make sure to stay active, staff as much as possible, and help the community further it's reputation as one of the best PRP servers on Gmod.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would start by trying to get them to calm down and try to handle the conversation civily. If they continue to act up, I will minge them and explain why I am doing so, and finally end with a warn for both the original offense and staff diss. If necessary or if the player starts to threaten the server, I will reach out to higher-ups to seek a possible ban.

Edited by TriGGs
Added SteamID
  • Like 1

TriGGs

PoliceRP Moderator

Police: Master Sergeant | FBI: Special Agent | Rockford State Trooper

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

-Douglas MacArthur