Server Meeting

Wolfgangg

1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

You dont need to reply to every -support you get. Im agreeing with someones answer so please dont correct me when I agree with someone else. Yes I did read the comments but I still think its pointless when a post can be made about it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-Support

A server meeting wouldn't do much. We do community meetings to address what is coming to Gaminglight. People would continue to roleplay as the same way they currently are. However, if you would like to see a serious RP in the future, then feel free to make a suggestion

Wow

On 11/4/2018 at 11:56 AM, Spection said:

-Support

A server meeting wouldn't do much. We do community meetings to address what is coming to Gaminglight. People would continue to roleplay as the same way they currently are. However, if you would like to see a serious RP in the future, then feel free to make a suggestion

On 11/4/2018 at 9:56 AM, Spection said:

-Support

Several suggestion for a Serious RP server have been made in the past both in suggestions and the thread Zeeptin had about future servers.  I think that SMT either needs to find ways to improve RP on the current server with more serious rules, or by seriously considering a secondary Police Serious RP server.  A server meeting would be a good way for SMT to get feedback from the people that play on and care about the server for either idea.   I'm not sure why SMT would be against doing this.

• Like 1

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

4 hours ago, Jack Ron said:

- Support

• The People Who Don't RP  Won't Come
  • No Point If They Don't Come
  • That's The Way PoliceRP Goes

That’s the point though in my opinion, everyone who does roleplay and cares for the state of the server will show up.  Then we can discuss and brainstorm all together with SMT about different ways we can affect change on the server whether it be changing server rules, PD rules, gang rules etc...

• Like 2

Think about it logically tho. The people who dont roleplay properly arent going to show up to a meeting to discuss better ways to roleplay. My personal opinion is that a serious police rp with strict rules and is heavily monitored is the best avenue. That way the minges can be minges on one server while the people who actually want to roleplay things can on another server instead of constantly having to deal with minges.

~Mervin

2 hours ago, Mervin said:

Think about it logically tho. The people who dont roleplay properly arent going to show up to a meeting to discuss better ways to roleplay. My personal opinion is that a serious police rp with strict rules and is heavily monitored is the best avenue. That way the minges can be minges on one server while the people who actually want to roleplay things can on another server instead of constantly having to deal with minges.

Like I said in a previous post, at this meeting we can brainstorm up different rules to enforce stricter roleplay, because like you said only the people that roleplay are going to show up.

Secondly, we tried a SeriousRP but it didn't do very well at all because joining it forced people to leave friends, departments and family members behind. The only way we can change our culture is by working together to mold the server we have now.

Edited by Wolfgangg

On 10/27/2018 at 2:30 PM, soulness said:

-Support

How will it be setup?

Too many minges 

Too much effort for nothing really.

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 11/9/2018 at 2:20 PM, Mervin said:

okay, yes.

• Like 1