Server Meeting

Wolfgangg

What do you want to see? - I want to see a server-wide meeting scheduled within the next few weeks regarding the current state of roleplay occurring on our server.  

Why should we add it? - It has become apparent to me that a large number of players on our server are starting to become irritated with the gradually decreasing sense of roleplay. It is my hope that a server wide meeting at a time most suitable for regular players will allow everyone to share their thoughts and suggestions for improving and changing the culture of the server to a more desired one. 

What are the advantages of having this? - 

• It will grant a way for players and staff alike to express their emotions towards the servers current state.
  • It will allow the community to directly address SMT on what they want the server culture to be.

Who is it mainly for? - For all of those who are here to roleplay. 

Links to any content - N/A

4 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

Good idea but half the people who play won't be there. We get a lot of randoms.

I agree with you but I also believe that we should focus our attention to our regular players. The rest will continue to come no matter what we do because of the community’s status and player population.

6 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

Good idea but half the people who play won't be there. We get a lot of randoms.

-Support

How will it be setup?

Too many minges 

Too much effort for nothing really.

Edited by soulness

15 hours ago, soulness said:

-Support

How will it be setup?

Too many minges 

I have to disagree with you there my friend. I have heard a series of complaints recently about the horrendous roleplay coming from our server, and even about veteran players considering leaving to different servers because of it. If this is set up correctly so everyone will be granted time for thier voice to be heard by fellow members and by SMT I believe it could be a very important turning point for PoliceRP. As well as the fact it is very easy to take control and handle minges on TS. Also, with minimal planning and by looking at gametracker for the most popular times on the server this could be easily coordinated.

Edited by Wolfgangg

6 hours ago, Injoker said:

This is already something dep high command smt and family leaders are in the process of setting up

I gotta keep it real with you chief, I personally believe if this is something we want to actually change the server it can't just be limited to those small groups. It must be available and open  to everyone.

1 hour ago, Wolfgangg said:

I gotta keep it real with you chief, I personally believe if this is something we want to actually change the server it can't just be limited to those small groups. It must be available and open  to everyone.

It will be its being planned by us...

28 minutes ago, Lufty said:

^^^^^^^

But I would like this, I think the server  would get alot of stupid ideas from minges and some random players.

This Teamspeak channel would be completely serious, anybody who conflicts with the purpose of the meeting would be booted and limiting Talk Power to only those with PTS would stop any chance of minging.

11 hours ago, Injoker said:

It will be its being planned by us...

I don't know man, I think that's the problem right there. For everyone to be onboard with a drastic change in gameplay players have to feel as if they were part of the driving force transforming it. Everyone must be involved in planning and communicating in the meeting otherwise the likelihood of this actually happening is extremely low as well as the chances of it actually doing anything to help the server.

So I ask that if you are planning a meeting of the nature I proposed, that it be brought to the public attention immediately. For you guys keeping this all a secret and preplanning what you want to happen will only make this gathering a failure before it even begins.

Edited by Wolfgangg

31 minutes ago, Wolfgangg said:

This Teamspeak channel would be completely serious, anybody who conflicts with the purpose of the meeting would be booted and limiting Talk Power to only those with PTS would stop any chance of minging.

Makes more sense +support

+Support

+ I think that the players who care about the server and want to see it continue to develop would be interested in attending 

+ PTS is a great idea 

+ I like the idea of getting the whole community involved - That way all roles (LEOs, criminals, etc) get the opportunity to voice their opinion

2 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

-Support

How will it be setup?

Too many minges 

@Toaster Strudel @Stormzz

All of these things were already answered at least twice, please read all comments in the post and instead of quoting someones early post write your own opinion.

Edited by Wolfgangg

1 minute ago, Wolfgangg said:

@Toaster Strudel @Stormzz

All of these things were already answered at least twice, please read all comments in the post and instead of quoting someones early post write your own opinion.

You dont need to reply to every -support you get. Im agreeing with someones answer so please dont correct me when I agree with someone else. Yes I did read the comments but I still think its pointless when a post can be made about it.