1st GA Cletus Jackson

Topic Title
PlayerName - player Report

Questions
Your In-game: YG 400

Your SteamID: will give upon request

The player's name in-game: SS Deputy Director Tom

The player's steam ID (required): Unknown tried to get it

What did the player do: This whole ordeal started over requesting a gun license. I arrived at the presidents house to get a gun license. I was met by Tom who was extremely rude to me. I noticed his base was not allowed by the !motd rule under basing: "Every bases property line stops at the sidewalk, or wherever the maps road  starts. Extending your KOS signs or base beyond those points are not allowed!". I told him it wasn't allowed and he needed to fix it. He and his other secret service members told us to stop loitering around and started 1,2,3 warning us. Which then I called the administrator, SM James,. James came and then Tom was telling the admin things like "don't listen to this guy" etc. After talking with the admin and showing him the base and the rule from the !motd. He said that rule only applies to "Non-government jobs". Which doesn't make sense to me. 

Evidence (REQUIRED): The base itself: https://imgur.com/a/iJY8krm
The rule from the !motd: https://imgur.com/a/ejQUrz6

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe Tom should be warned as he is a moderator and should know better. Especially that he is not just a new moderator either.

Any extra information: @Tom @James

!MOTD rules should not and can not be bent for government classes as the !motd is for everyone to follow. 

Edited by 1st GA Cletus Jackson

7 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

-support

-this post is pointless and was already handled in game

-no SteamID 

-the only reason I think you posted this was because you didn’t get your way with the on duty staff

No this post is here because I don't feel the staff interpreted the rules correctly. The player also broke a simple rule. I Do not know his steam id even though i tried to find it out.

4 minutes ago, Cletus Jackson said:

No this post is here because I don't feel the staff interpreted the rules correctly. The player also broke a simple rule. I Do not know his steam id even though i tried to find it out.

If you feel like the staff member did something wrong in the sit make a staff report 

Big - Support

If you have a problem with an SS agent report it directly to one of their higher ups, in this case, me.

Loitering around the SS base or Federal Property (as marked by SS) IS A KOS/AOS offence depending on the situation. TOM is 100% right in this situation to be able to have his sign there.

Our signs go beyond the property so we can give YOU a heads up NOT to be there, NOT so we can kill you sooner.

Why would we warn HIM when he is doing nothing wrong. If you would like me to read my entire SOP to you, grab some popcorn and meet me in TS and I'll go word for word for you.

Yours Truly - SS Director John Kyle

Edited by John Kyle

10 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

-support

-this post is pointless and was already handled in game

-no SteamID 

-the only reason I think you posted this was because you didn’t get your way with the on duty staff

Signature.png

-support

I JUST WANNA POINT OUT THE FACT THAT I WAS THERE AND MYAN Approved of the base...

• Also you were being really mingy out there 

• While we were building you were yelling at us

• Its FEDERAL Property buddy, we can do that

Edited by soulness