Are we ever gonna get the NLR rule of

Not allowing people to be arrested after they get revived. Abolished 

personally i think it’s kinda stupid 

i understand why it is and the flaws with it

but if a system was implemented 

Medically like the advanced medical mod 

it could allow for more rp

because right now

people don’t give A damn about their lives they just run and shoot and live to die

no value to it

as you don’t get punished for your crimes

but at the end of the day there would have to be a big system to enforce RP 

that idk if the SMT are willing to Try

because it could be a rough road

1 minute ago, Androntel said:

I mean if theyre revived, then its the rp version of “I was shot but the doctors at the hospital saved me”. Soo, I think its fine for cops to then arrest them

that’s pretty much what i want to get at is that hey

I was shot and I lived

But maybe workout a Script for headshots = actual death and no revive

But backing what I said

it would have to be a fairly complex system

24 minutes ago, Androntel said:

I mean if theyre revived, then its the rp version of “I was shot but the doctors at the hospital saved me”. Soo, I think its fine for cops to then arrest them

That’s what the community has wanted for a while but the 3+ suggestions with a majority of the community supporting it have been rejected with no actual reason given by smt other than we aren’t changing it. 

Edited by Injoker

7 minutes ago, Injoker said:

That’s what the community has wanted for a while but the 3+ suggestions with a majority of the community supporting it have been rejected with no actual reason given by smt other than we aren’t changing it. 

I mean, I'd like to change it back 

1 hour ago, Injoker said:

Yeah but Snar and fame don’t seem too enthusiastic and deny the suggestion without saying why every time it is made. 

They did explain the first time they removed. A lot of players did not really like getting shot to death, getting revived, and immediately getting arrested. In my opinion, if this were added back, nobody would want to do shoot outs because it would be an Insta 10 years and a waste of money you spent on guns.

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

13 minutes ago, John_ said:

They did explain the first time they removed. A lot of players did not really like getting shot to death, getting revived, and immediately getting arrested. In my opinion, if this were added back, nobody would want to do shoot outs because it would be an Insta 10 years and a waste of money you spent on guns.

That is what we want. Now there is way too many shootouts and practically no roleplay, because there are no consequences to being in a massive shootout. If they re-implemented this rule, there would be more roleplay and less “oh I’m just gonna shoot this officer for no reason on a traffic stop because there are no consequences to my actions”

2 hours ago, CrimzonEmpire said:

democracy

or communism?

Neither, a republic.

17 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

That is what we want. Now there is way too many shootouts and practically no roleplay, because there are no consequences to being in a massive shootout. If they re-implemented this rule, there would be more roleplay and less “oh I’m just gonna shoot this officer for no reason on a traffic stop because there are no consequences to my actions”

I think a better compromise would be that normally you can not arrest someone after you revive them. If shootouts happen too often, then you can call martial law and arrest someone after they are killed. Or, you can normally arrest after you killed someone for like just running up to a cop and killing them, but if it is a raid or bank robbery, then you can not arrest after they are revived. Agree?

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

I think it needs to be active! but under strict trust

because You loose money if you go to jail or if you die anyways 

you die,  you loose the gun

same thing

i see it this way

you start a shootout you deserve jail

simple

maybe a simple shootout can be ruled as 5 minutes and a mass murder/shootout can be 10 

mass shootout involving 3 or more cops and assailants 

And maybe depending on the reason like a bank robbery 

you die and cannot be arrest while

if it’s a shootout in the street or for a traffic stop you can get revived 

15 minutes ago, John_ said:

Neither, a republic.

I think a better compromise would be that normally you can not arrest someone after you revive them. If shootouts happen too often, then you can call martial law and arrest someone after they are killed. Or, you can normally arrest after you killed someone for like just running up to a cop and killing them, but if it is a raid or bank robbery, then you can not arrest after they are revived. Agree?

For the REPUBLIC?

Edited by CrimzonEmpire

1 hour ago, John_ said:

Neither, a republic.

Martial law just makes people bait shootouts even more. People just shoot Pd for trying to do traffic on them and evade arrest for no reason. Back when this rule was a thing it was great because people actually rped our stuff now if a cop tries to do anything you just pull out a gun. You die you get revived and keep all your stuff. The community voted yes on all the denied suggestions about this rule. 

Edited by Injoker

4 hours ago, John_ said:

I agree with your last statement John, but I think then we have to toughen the rules on fearrp. There should be (only in gov v crim) a rule when you’re surrounded by SWAT you gotta surrender. That’s no regard for your own life. 

4 hours ago, John_ said:

Neither, a republic.

I don't mind this, but I still think it should be fully removed

6 hours ago, John_ said:

But the EMS Department has gotten better in rp and we have been declaring people dead so this would beat this rule if added back.

On 10/26/2018 at 9:24 PM, Rhenic said:

You remember correctly then. +Support We need to remove this rule.

One of the reasons why I don't love PoliceRp like I use to don't get me wrong its a good server however it seems to me you will try to do a traffic stop and it will turn out to be a mass shootout

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP