I need help

AGSRocker

This is to all the people who care.

Recently I've been dealing with depression issues ever since one of my classmates stole my girlfriend. If anyone could take some time out of their day to talk to me that would be great.

- NicK

DISCLAIMER

Don't PM on the website. Here's my Discord Not.AGSRocker#6542

Nick, although I would love to talk with you, I’m currently in class. So here’s what I have to say. 

Everything is going to be fine. I have family members who have gone through/ are going through depression currently and what helps them is thinking about the positive things in your life. Think about someone who loves you. Take your parents for example, or any siblings you have. If you are ever feeling down on yourself, that’s ok. We’re human it happens and nobody is perfect. Just remember to keep your head up when you can. I’m sure your family loves your and we love you here at Gaminglight. If you need anything feel free to ask. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

I was going to add you on Discord to share this but I think everyone should be able to see it.

No matter what happens, do not give up. Life will always push you down and will make you feel like it's to difficult to go on but you will get through it. Also NO GIRL is worth dwelling over. I get it, break ups suck and especially in your situation its going to cut deep but you need to take this time to find yourself and realize there is so much more to life than a girlfriend. There will always be girls especially as you get older and do things that expose you to different people etc. Do not give up now! 

Feel free to add me if you ever want to talk! Friendly Steve#5598

This video has gotten me through some rough times and thought it might help you. Give it a listen!

Edited by Friendly Steve

Hey, Don't worry. Us here at gaming light are here to support you. Seek some support from school counselor and parents, I understand what you are going through. You WILL get through this. And we will support you through this time, I am open to messages, I am here to help. Discord - Invaliff#1147

• Bread locked this topic