Pull FailRp Report

DeathBringer402

Your In-game: SRT PVT Death 1M67

Your SteamID: steam_0:1:33873913

The player's name in-game: Pull

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:86510650

What did the player do: Broke Failrp By killing His friend While he was in Cuffs 

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn should Be Given and Get Spoken to To Prevent This Not Happening Again

Any Extra Info Dont Mind the Music in the Video i had Some Music on

Edited by DeathBringer402

My explanation.

So normally I have around 300+ ping on the server but this is no excuse!

In the video you provided you see an SM PD officer shooting in front of me and I was shooting at him as he had an assault rifle that was rapidly killing my health and almost killed me.

But you never took this up in game so I assumed you had no problem with it and no OTHER player said anything so I assumed it was clearly crossfire and that this was no issue.

I also had an officer behind me (seen at 0:22-0:32) He actually was the one who killed me and I knew I would die soon so while firing at the SM in front of me I was shooting to the left of TWO people and I swung around to shoot the officer behind me and I sprayed my bullets as I tried to turn to get the most damage on the officer behind me as I did not know his immediate position. Unfortunately for me before I got to shoot the officer behind me he killed me. The shots that did cross the two people in front of me unfortunately did kill the prostitute who had very low health as you had damaged her as SRT, I also almost killed the other person but luckily for him he did not die as I assume he had full health and possibly armor which the prostitute did not.

In conclusion if you don't wish to read the paragraph I have written, I was shooting at the cop in front of me and to the left of TWO people and I was getting shot from behind and I tried to kill the SM as you can see in the video was moving side to side so I followed him with my cursor and realized I was dying quickly from behind so I started to turn and was killed from behind. I killed the prostitute as she had low health.

I am currently a senior moderator and am fully aware that it is FailRP to kill someone to avoid them being arrested.

If anyone has any other footage please do send it in to get a better angle on this shooting.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask whether you are staff or a member of the community.

I hope this explains what happened and my answer is satisfactory.

~Pull

-Support

-wasn't reported in game

-appears to be crossfire

-Rule breaker is not known to minge

@DeathBringer402 You just seem to be getting mad over something very little and you have been known to become very unreasonable and immature when these kind of things happen. Tired of people going to these kind of lengths for little issues that could have been handled in game.

(Also "Broke FailRP" xD, sorry I had to acknowledge that :P)

Edited by UrDadHasBigStraight