SRT update suggestions

Will Newel

Hello all, 

SRT has gone without a major update for numerous months.        

In an on going effort to diversify SRT, what are some things that you would like to see added to your SRT department.  Feel free to suggest new classes.  

What would you like added:

How will it benefit the department?:

Commander Will Newel 

Edited by Will Newel

Well at this point I feel like the gasser is controversial and most likely not going to happen considering how long it’s been discussed. I always liked the idea of having a SGT + specific rank that combines the breacher and sniper, considering most if not all Supervisors already have access to both. It would make us a tad bit stronger whilst giving lower ranks more encouragement to progress through the ranks with the added convenience. 

To other existing classes such as breacher, I feel an added charge would make sense in terms of balancing out the 3 fading doors rule, and for snipers as to not leave them in the dust might I throw in the idea as a back line medic role, tending to those who made it out of the situation in a poor condition. If you want me to go into more detail as to why I feel these changes would be balanced I would be happy too. Just in class right now and can’t type a whole essay.

Edited by Blitzton
  • Like 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

2 hours ago, Blitzton said:

Well at this point I feel like the gasser is controversial and most likely not going to happen considering how long it’s been discussed. I always liked the idea of having a SGT + specific rank that combines the breacher and sniper, considering most if not all Supervisors already have access to both. It would make us a tad bit stronger whilst giving lower ranks more encouragement to progress through the ranks with the added convenience. 

To other existing classes such as breacher, I feel an added charge would make sense in terms of balancing out the 3 fading doors rule, and for snipers as to not leave them in the dust might I throw in the idea as a back line medic role, tending to those who made it out of the situation in a poor condition. If you want me to go into more detail as to why I feel these changes would be balanced I would be happy too. Just in class right now and can’t type a whole essay.

Yeah I was about to say where's the gasser at, but a medic role would also be nice.

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

1 minute ago, Jeffe said:

SMT have already denied defibs, but we may be able to get a medkit

Well thats what I mean, try and have the medkit added to the snipers to more influence their backline-power role

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

Hello all, 

In an on going effort to diversify SRT, what are some things that you would like to see added to your SRT department.  Feel free to suggest new classes.  

What would you like added: Jaggurnaut job

How will it benefit the department?: better to help kill custom classes and so we can take on Over powered annoying bases easier. I think the Jaggurnaut should have, gas, smoke, grenades, negev, sg500 and a Nova. Also I think they should have 200 Armor and 200 Health. And I would also like the Jaggurnaut to get a medkit.

Edited by IMPOLITE BANNANA

1 hour ago, IMPOLITE BANNANA said:

Hello all, 

What would you like added: Jaggurnaut job

How will it benefit the department?: better to help kill custom classes and so we can take on Over powered annoying bases easier. I think the Jaggurnaut should have, gas, smoke, grenades, negev, sg500 and a Nova. Also I think they should have 200 Armor and 200 Health. And I would also like the Jaggurnaut to get a medkit.

we all can dream but lets be realistic 

veritas and aequitas

penguins

I like the idea of having a supervisor rank. It would make the Supervisors look better while on in stead of people having to check the rank.

What would you like added: Supervisor Rank

How will it benefit the department?: It will be given to Sergeant+. It will make it so the Supervisors are actually shown in game. This would create more of a supervised department because when people see supervisors they want to do everything correct. (they are supposed to doing the best they can anyway.) this could possibly have AWP and nova or something with a med kit. 

• Like 1

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17