Leapinglizard's Trial Moderator Application

Leapinglizard101

Leapinglizard for T-Mod?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Leapinglizard for T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

So first off I would like to officially welcome myself back to the server after a long LOA, I needed some time with myself to reflect on life and what was going on with family and with my life.

If you want to know more about that, another forum post will be coming out soon with all that, here is my updated application.

1. What is your in-game name?: Leapinglizard

2. What is your steam name?: Leapinglizard101

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:177425860

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, former Head Admin on a minecraft server (Name provided upon request) and two time server owner. (If your wondering why, I as a side activity create, build and sell minecraft servers) 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) early-January 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? January 12, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 5, one more recent one

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes, understood

12. Timezone: GMT (Canada, west coast)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I should have this rank because I feel like I have been a huge help to this community, whether it be through PD getting criminals off the streets or just driving around and answering questions that people have.Throughout my time playing on this server I have learned many very valuable lessons that I believe can be used to help others. Also personally, every time ive logged on to the server, I see that Hiring Staff next to the name and I think. What if that was me. I know that I wont be the greatest staff member online, instantly. But Im hoping that with this new responsibility under my belt, that I can help improve the community and myself at the same time when it comes to these roleplay situations gone wrong and people needing help. And since I will be, not more active than last time I was staff (I left for the reason listed above) but more consistent with my playtime and not just joining the server to play. But joining the TeamSpeak server to hang out with people from the community and have fun, no matter If Im on the server or not. Thats something I did alot while I was staff, get on just for the sake of playing the game and helping the community. This time I will also be trying to help me as well as the server to try and achieve a better Roleplaying community all around.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Once the sit begins (On some roof), and the cursing continues I would ask them to stop. If the cursing still continues, I would verbally warn the person that continuing the behavior could result in more trouble. After possibly getting the person to calm down I would explain why they where brought into the sit and give them a Waring for Mass RDMing, for whatever reason the cursing still continued I would jail the person then force gag the person, explain what was going on and why and I would call an appropriate higher-up to minge him for 10,000 seconds for mass rdm.

Previous application for reference: 

+Support

Good Guy

Very active in the community

Great app

Wants to see the community succeed 

TriGGs

PoliceRP Moderator

Police: Master Sergeant | FBI: Special Agent | Rockford State Trooper

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

-Douglas MacArthur

On 10/26/2018 at 10:42 AM, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

Used to be a GREAT staff member. Welcome back to the community!

21 minutes ago, DLeague said:

Huge + Support

• Was a previous Staff member on this server
  • Knows the rules
  • Was active on the server
  • Was a good staff member
  • Great app
  • Is a valuable member of the community
  • Was a great person to the community

On 10/24/2018 at 10:33 PM, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

- never seen you in game -inactive in ts and on the forums