Adding back staff ratio again

Hannah

What you want to see? -  adding back staff ratio

Why should we add it? -  I really don't think this should have been removed because when there is +80 people and there is 1 staff online and like 20 others  roleplaying around and not really caring about the server problems this rule doesn't only effect the staff teams  look, it also effects the players as they got to  wait like 10\15 minutes to get help half the times I don't even call staff because of this issue , or a really good talk to the staff team about the importance of getting on duty when there is a lot of people on.

What are the advantages of having this? - more staff on when the server is at like 80 players, and it also helps the players in the community  , and that 1 admin who goes on duty for like 3/5 hours because no one will switch,  more punishments given to players who actually deserves it,

Who is it mainly for? -

Links to any content 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

11 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

when whe had the staff ratio it was just a gaint arguing fest about ho should get on it works great when whe didnt have the staff ratio in my opinion

Its not all about the staff  at all, once ratio has been removed I have seen more problems  longer admin waits\ staff members legitimately having panic attacks because of the endless amount of calls \ if there is staff fighting with each other who is going to get on  or not those people should really ask them self's if they are ready to be  an admin , 

Honestly doesn't even feel like staffing before roleplay anymore, 

And the server is even getting more toxic with Minges everyday I really think we need this more than anything,

I’m gonna say + / - Support

+ It would improve the wait times for admin sits

+ A lot of staff recently haven’t been getting on as much because there is no ratio, meaning there is 1 staff on at most times

- However, if there is 60 people on and no staff calls, there is no point in having 3 Staff members on, which is why having no staff ratio is a good thing.

I think if maybe we made it 1:25 or 1:30 this problem can be solved

Edited by Cole Phelps

1 minute ago, Cole Phelps said:

I’m gonna say + / - Support

+ It would improve the wait times for admin sits

+ A lot of staff recently haven’t been getting on as much because there is no ratio, meaning there is 1 staff on at most times

- However, if there is 60 people on and no staff calls, there is no point in having 3 Staff members on, which is why having no staff ratio is a good thing.

Maybe like 2 per 60 have to get on 3 for 70 and 4 for 80? I mean that sounds pretty reasonable to me

-SUPPORT

- I Don't think we need staff ratio back due to the fact that it caused more issues than it solved.

- We had staff team members leaving the staff team because every time they connected to the server they had to jump on staff due to being under ratio.

- When there is a influx of staff calls I usually step in and help out or let other staff members know to get on for 10 minutes or so.

- Our staff members should be trusted enough to get on staff when needed or when they are requested to.

- Some days there will be 40-50 people on the server with maybe one call every 15 minutes.

- We need to focus on staff members activity first before we can decide on what we should do next.

3 minutes ago, gamikzone said:

-SUPPORT

- I Don't think we need staff ratio back due to the fact that it caused more issues than it solved.

- We had staff team members leaving the staff team because every time they connected to the server they had to jump on staff due to being under ratio.

- When there is a influx of staff calls I usually step in and help out or let other staff members know to get on for 10 minutes or so.

- Our staff members should be trusted enough to get on staff when needed or when they are requested to.

- Some days there will be 40-50 people on the server with maybe one call every 15 minutes.

- We need to focus on staff members activity first before we can decide on what we should do next.

I do agree with some things you are talking about like the one where they get home and just have to hop on staff after a long day of school \work  but the staff team really needs to think about  what they are doing  because the server really does need more staff online due to the heavy minging what has been and still is going on  like what I said in the post I am not dissing the team at all it would just be nice to see a bit more work  from the staff side of things because if you think about it  it is a job   what a manger or head of staff trusted you to have and the staff members also should learn it's not all about the staff team it's about the players \server they are working for, that's  my opinion on things,

50 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

Its not all about the staff  at all, once ratio has been removed I have seen more problems  longer admin waits\ staff members legitimately having panic attacks because of the endless amount of calls \ if there is staff fighting with each other who is going to get on  or not those people should really ask them self's if they are ready to be  an admin , 

Honestly doesn't even feel like staffing before roleplay anymore, 

And the server is even getting more toxic with Minges everyday I really think we need this more than anything,

if you see that staff need help make a report on them 

1 minute ago, Jeff Junior said:

if you see that staff need help make a report on them 

Report them for what having a panic attack or  being busy with other calls? I'm kinda confused xD

OhhxD I don't really like reporting people on forms because it just causes more trouble between you in the person @Jeff Junior

Edited by Hannah King

+ Support

The ratio made it clear that staff needed to get on

Since removal it has increase the amount of time a player has to wait for a sit

Staff members now still refuse to get on duty even without the ratio implemented for a while

Staff members use the excuse of no ratio to not get on

Ensures that at least one staff member was on-duty at all times

Edited by Josh H-Y.

+Support

Although sometimes staff won’t have as much time to RP, the main focus is on the players. People join staff for a reason, and if they only want to RP, they shouldn’t be on staff in the first place. As the server has become increasingly mingey, it seems that less and less staff are on, so mass minging goes on all the time.

TriGGs

PoliceRP Moderator

Police: Master Sergeant | FBI: Special Agent | Rockford State Trooper

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

-Douglas MacArthur

+ Support
Very time I try to call staff for a person breaking the rules they come half an hour by that time I just tell staff the reason why to warn him. ( Ex. !warn Tom Cop bait | Failed Rp | NITRP | NRL | Ltap ) I do this every time staff takes longer then 10 minutes and I this is very common. The Rp on this server gone down hill. We need more staff and also more staff looking around for the people who are breaking the rules where there's people that really want to RP but can't because of the minges. I catch 20-40 minges a day and active staff can tell you that I get recoding of it and I'm in a admin sit almost very time I got on because of minges. 
1) Get more staff on duty doing there job right 
2) Stop minges don't join them 
3) All staff should read the Handbook and understand the rules because there some staff where I tell them if they even know the rules and some of them don't even know what there doing.
4) Stop gun dealer from self supplying 
5) Staff should take there job more serious 

17 minutes ago, Logan said:

+ Support

Staff are too focused into role play that they don’t realize more staff is needed. It removes the problem of one staff having all these calls come in with no one to take them. 

9 hours ago, Josh H-Y. said:

+ Support

The ratio made it clear that staff needed to get on

Since removal it has increase the amount of time a player has to wait for a sit

Staff members now still refuse to get on duty even without the ratio implemented for a while

Staff members use the excuse of no ratio to not get on

Ensures that at least one staff member was on-duty at all times

+support

But super admin needs to participate as well and not stressing the staff members to take ratio. I seen a lot of staff left because how stressful it is and have no time to relax on their favorite server (GamingLight).

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

I don’t think they need a ratio I think we just need to do what we did when there  was  a ratio. If their are staff sits clearly not being tended too, and a staff member isn’t on duty make a staff report on every single one not on duty and it will fix the issue. 

Edited by Injoker

7 hours ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

+support

But super admin needs to participate as well and not stressing the staff members to take ratio. I seen a lot of staff left because how stressful it is and have no time to relax on their favorite server (GamingLight).

Super admins often deal with sits when off the administrator job. I know I do this very often.