Military RP - Update 10/24/18

John_

5 minutes ago, Syrup said:

John, you’re awesome! 

Thank you, love you =D

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

Just so you know John, the AT part of the MOTD still says you can shoot infantry ?

While im on the topic as well, the bullet points under the first set of general rules are messed up, domination under the war guide says “(Not in Yet)”, and the MG Icon at the very bottom says MG stands for “Minor General”

Thanks in advance! ?

Edited by Androntel
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Androntel said:

Just so you know John, the AT part of the MOTD still says you can shoot infantry ?

While im on the topic as well, the bullet points under the first set of general rules are messed up, domination under the war guide says “(Not in Yet)”, and the MG Icon at the very bottom says MG stands for “Minor General”

Thanks in advance! ?

Thank you! I made those changes, did I miss anything?

Hello John,

Thank the lord no more rocket spam on people. It was highly irritating for multiple reasons but the biggest two was that:

A. It takes 20+ seconds to respawn so by the time you get back you can just get rocketed again.

B. It gave no kills anyways. Yet people would spam the hell out of the rockets during TDM wars and for literally nothing. I could see it being strategic in some situations but that was never the case.

I am glad the rocket spam will be gone now and that they will be used for the appropriate targets. I'm also happy to see that new aircraft have been added and from testing them in single player, they seem to be much more effective. This is especially the case with the gunship helicopters. Can't wait to use them in server. Thank you John.

Edited by Matricies
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Matricies said:

Hello John,

Thank the lord no more rocket spam on people. It was highly irritating for multiple reasons but the biggest two was that:

A. It takes 20+ seconds to respawn so by the time you get back you can just get rocketed again.

B. It gave no kills anyways. Yet people would spam the hell out of the rockets during TDM wars and for literally nothing. I could see it being strategic in some situations but that was never the case.

I am glad the rocket spam will be gone now and that they will be used for the appropriate targets. I'm also happy to see that new aircraft have been added and from testing them in single player, they seem to be much more effective. This is especially the case with the gunship helicopters. Can't wait to use them in server. Thank you John.

Thank you and I agree.

2 hours ago, AWG said:

Rip rockets but glad to have the new aircraft. Keep up the good work!

Thank You! I am trying brother lol

3 hours ago, John_ said:

Thank you and I agree.

Thank You! I am trying brother lol

you can't get on the jobs for some reason. not even whitelist for it.

Edited by KrimsonWT
  • Thanks 1

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP

25 minutes ago, KrimsonWT said:

you can't get on the jobs for some reason. not even whitelist for it.

Mistake on my part. For the time being, you have to be on the USAF or RUAF commander or officer job to whitelist for the jobs. Gens can not for now.

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

Whats ADD

Miss type. lol

34 minutes ago, Warwinner said:

Why is it just af ;(

I am splitting up the SF updates into smaller updates. AFSOC, then FORECON, then Army Regiments, then INSCOM and so on. You can read more about this in my development blogs. You will find those in the MilitaryRP club "Dev Blog" section. I go a lot further into detail about future updates and bug fixes. I would also recommend subscribing to the clubs newsletters as I post important things there first.

Which aircraft  pack?

Edited by Johnson

Russian Air Force Major. Former US COL

Senior Moderator on Military[RP]

"Well, God damn it then Ranger's Lead The Way!" -Norman Cota 1944

On 10/25/2018 at 4:35 PM, John_ said:

^^ That and the WAC Community pack #1

Aiight 

Russian Air Force Major. Former US COL