My Pet named Steve's Support Application

[GL] My Pet named Steve

Should My Pet named Steve become apart of the Support team?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should My Pet named Steve become apart of the Support team?

• Yes (+Support and Reason)
    • Maybe (+/-Support and Reason)
    • No (-Support and Reason)

In-Game Name: Steve on Duty (When on Staff)

Steam Name: [GL] My Pet named Steve

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186173874

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a moderator on PoliceRP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am on everyday whenever I am staffing or going on SRT (Special Response Team).

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes.

What timezone are you in? EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) Ever since I joined Gaminglight, the support team was so kind to me whenever I needed tags, or whenever I had questions on PoliceRP, donating, custom classes, and more. I never really knew what the support team was until I later grew more into Gaminglight. Ever since then, support team members such as Jack Ron have helped me and I want to become just like the others, as I love helping others and helping people work through anything they may need help with. I really do hate whenever someone in-game needs tags on teamspeak, or something else, that I can't help them with, because I am not apart of this amazing team. Therefore, one of my main reasons is so I can help other players in need of help whether it be them being super new to the community, or just a refresher after being away from Gaminglight for so long. I am on Gaminglight and PoliceRP everyday, posting on the forums daily, and the same goes for staffing and supporting others to help them work through things. I would love to also cheer up anyone who may be having a bad time in their life, by being able to fullfill whatever they may need. I know I am a newer staff member, but this is just another opportunity to go even further into helping the community I have grown to come and love. I have made so many friends, and I have been helped through things so many times, so I would like to return those favors by helping new members, like I once needed aswell, and sometimes still do. Fame is an amazing Gaminglight Manager, and I would love to become a member of the support team. I really do appreciatte being given this chance to fill out this form in order to hopefully fullfill even more duties as a staff member and hopefully a support team member aswell!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I could really show how active and positive I am towards others, as I love to help others and put others before myself, putting those in need in front of my own views. I want to increase activity and always be ready to help any person in need, with whatever they may need, such as website information, in-game support, donations, and more. I am really glad I am able to staff on this community, and I want to have an even better reputation when helping people. I think I could really be fast and not having people have to wait for a while if there ever was support staff AFK or busy doing other matters. I would be so glad to be able to inform others I am able to indeed help them, instead of apologizing and saying I cannot as I am not a support team member. I would graciously appreciatte the chance to become apart of the support team. Thank you for reading my application! - My Pet named Steve

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would first head over to the channel when pinged saying a person needed help. I would then continue to move them down to a support channel and greet them by saying, "Hello there! My name is Steve, and I am apart of the Gaminglight Support Staff team! How may I help you today?". From then on, I would help the work through whatever problem/situation they may have, and when there problem has been resolved, I would say, "Thank you for allowing me to help you, I hope your questions/problems have been resolved/fixed, and have a nice day!". I would finally move them down to the Issue Resolved channel. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, I agree to all terms and agreements within becoming a Gaminglight Support Staff Team member. 

• Fame locked, pinned, unpinned and unlocked this topic
  • Fame locked this topic