Cheeto False Warn Appeal

[GL] Aaron Hotcher

Your In-game: Aaron Hotcher

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220764164

The admin's name in-game: Cheeto or James (yes that was his name)

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:  Failrp And RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  
ue Oct 23 15:29:51 2018 PoliceRP 76561198401794056 CHEETO or JAMES FailRP | RDM | gaminglight.com

Why do you think this warn was false:

We go the money for the hostage and we got to bank money i thought the other 2 people in the bank vault would relese the hostage for me 
so i went out guns blazing because it was our plan when we do the raid Spray down all the cops and let the hostage go
they ran out with me leaving the hostage in the bank vault  so it was miscommunication as i 1) thought u could kill the negotiator as ive seen other people do that before
2) i  thought that they let the hostage go thats why i ran out 

So i believe i got warned for not letting the hostage go when i got the money even tho i left it up to the other guys
Any extra information: 

Edited by Clement

1 hour ago, -Unknown- said:

If you shoot the negotiator after receiving money and releasing the hostage you shouldn't really shoot them as they met your commands

What i thought was said in the teamseapk was when we compleat the bank raid shoot noot and ill let the hostage go but they just ran out with me so it was A whole lot of miss communication ( the hostage Lived)

15 minutes ago, Clement said:

What i thought was said in the teamseapk was when we compleat the bank raid shoot noot and ill let the hostage go but they just ran out with me so it was A whole lot of miss communication ( the hostage Lived)

Shooting the negotiator after they give you money is considered FailRP in my eyes, you'd have to ask a higher staff though

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Just now, -Unknown- said:

Shooting the negotiator after they give you money is considered FailRP in my eyes, you'd have to ask a higher staff though

Yeh i Thought that i could do it cos ive seen other gangs do it when they rob the bank so i thought well if they did it and diddent get warned for it i cant see no reason why i couldent Because we said to the negotiator that we would ether leave the hsotage in teh bank vault or let them go 

So i shot noot as we were going to shoot every cop in sight i mean if its failrp then i diddent know it was classed as failrp.

36 minutes ago, ^5austindoble2013 said:

Yeah it is failrp why would you kill the negotiator anyways you can kill him as soon as he takes the hostage- support this bullcrap needs to stop this fits into people just wanting to start gun fights why are people so trigger happy like dam 

Agreed 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Baisicly Noot called me, I show up and there he is in all his glory! (noot). I take him to a sit and he says he got killed after he got the money, This IS FAILRP. I did check it before  i warned him with an other Mod we aggreed. So i warn him for FailRP and RDM as there was no need to kill Noot as he did do everything he was asked. I did witness part of it thats why i came to this conclusian. @Chad B @Jeff Junior

So what i thought happend was that Andrew Let the hostage go 

On 10/23/2018 at 8:50 PM, andrewchynd said:

miscommunication with team, he thought I let hostage go

So i Started shooting thinking the hostage got let go, i took the money Compleated the raid then i Thought that andrew let the hostage go then started to shoot

So i diddent realise they diddent let the hostage go 

As  Andrew said it was misscomuniation