Naby Ban request

Will Newel

Your In-game: Will Newel

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169655081

The player's name in-game: Naby

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:196498317

What did the player do: Massively disrespecting policeRP departments and players alike. Totally uncalled for, childish. 

Evidence (REQUIRED): Screenshots below

What do you believe should happen to the player: 
A long ban 

Any extra information:
Ever since the return of Naby, he has causing issues with his terrible attitude either within my SRT department or other players alike.  When we blackisted him from SRT he freaked out in a group chat that we had with all SRT members in it calling command members biased. His overall attitude towards this community and the players inside it is absolutely not needed here. 

0?ui=2&ik=f17b0097a8&attid=0.3&permmsgid

0?ui=2&ik=f17b0097a8&attid=0.2&permmsgid
0?ui=2&ik=f17b0097a8&attid=0.1&permmsgid

Edited by Will Newel

Honestly some people never change +support please black list this toxic player he is only here to cause troubles like before because he can't help that his power hungry friend valk got blacklisted and had a big freak out what caused problems what got him a 6 month ban, and this is really childish like who goes into a community and starts problems for no reason

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

just take it easy

+support 

-1 week ban would be good

Honesty I don't think a 1 week ban would even work as this guy had a 6 month ban and still starts problems with the community but this isn't my say xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Naby said:

also only have 5 warns all servers combined so is a ban really nesesary 

You have said some quite disrespectful things targeted at a few of the players of the community and overall are being quite toxic

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Hello my name is Naby (na bi) i like the unpopular opinion and cars feel free to join even if you dont know me.

WARNING CONTENT EXPLICT OFFENSIVE AND UPSETTING 
no recording ever 

AMERICAN CARS ARE ALL AIDS GERMAN + BRITISH CARS ARE GREAT!
TOP GEAR IS GREAT AND SO IS THE GRANDTOUR

Co Owner- Lee carter

banned 
Penguin- because hes a crap AXO
Chase- just as bad at his job
Aaron Hotcher- Snitch
Nimo- Snitch 
Any Yuki- Minges
Will Newel- 2 faced
Jeff Junior- 2 faced
Clement- Lier 

This Is nabys Current Channel Discription

I think its more of a hit list of people who he dosent like

*edit* im on there 2 times XD 1 time as Aaron Hotcher

1 Time as clement i feel poplular ? *

Edited by Clement

10 minutes ago, Naby said:

I paid for the channel I do what I like with it it is not up to you what's up there but if u ask nicely i will remove the reason from my list as im not unreasonable 

Every yuki minges but  yet fame is a manger of his own server and the only head of staff member??

1 hour ago, Hannah King said:

Honesty I don't think a 1 week ban would even work as this guy had a 6 month ban and still starts problems with the community but this isn't my say xD

Ye but we need to realise yes he is a minge but ban him fro 1 week and he will understand