Do you think we should give OFCs and Radio

Warcub

Reson why i think we should give OFCs radio is because how are they going to talk to other officers if they need help with some think but if they do shout down the radio then they should get muted by an admin or removed from PD

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

First off, this should be posted in our suggestion subforum 

Found here -

https://gaminglight.com/forums/index.php?/forum/89-suggestions/

Please follow this format - 

Also, -Support maybe we can add them to only receive audio but not transmit (Yes its possible to do that with our radio)

But OFCs will and should never get radios in my opinion, plus it adds incentive for them to be on good behavior to get SNR and enjoy the radio and car.

Post this in the Police subforum or suggestions, as high command we don't want this as they need to learn the basics of PD before moving into radio and we don't want new people screaming down radio or using incorrect codes the first time they join the server.

This is also so OFCs have to go on a ride along so that they can respond with an SNR+

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

On 10/23/2018 at 11:53 AM, -Unknown- said:

Post this in the Police subforum or suggestions, as high command we don't want this as they need to learn the basics of PD before moving into radio and we don't want new people screaming down radio or using incorrect codes the first time they join the server.

This is also so OFCs have to go on a ride along so that they can respond with an SNR+

Ok that makes sense I was only wondering what other people think.

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve