Annie's Trial Moderator Application

AnnieDepressant

Do you support Annie's application?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Annie's application?

• Yes
    • No

1.     What is your in-game name?: Annie

2.     What is your steam name?: Annie

3.     What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:89813259

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

5.     What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) ~ 10/1/2018

6.     What date did you make your forums account? 10/02/2018

7.     Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User/Normal

8.     How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9.     Have you donated? No

10.  What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

11.  Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

12.  Time zone: PST

13.  Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve to be a trial moderator but I have spent quite amount of time on the server and know how I can best help the community I care about. I have really underestimated what the staff does on this server and I see the workload they must take on during busy times of the day/night. I want to help take some of that workload off by providing support to other staffers and the community. I am also on at varying times and can mesh my time to meet the high demand times that other time zones do not always see multiple staff members on. I am willing to be a mature voice and help as many players as possible. I know how this community operates because I have done my time on the streets as a trooper and as a police officer. I want to make the experience enjoyable for both the LEO’s RPing and the criminals that are RPing. I think that the officers need to be held to a higher standard than the criminals, as they are the ones that are supposed to be setting the examples on the server, just as a LEO would do in real life. With my insight as an officer and as someone who wants players to enjoy RPing, I would be a great trial moderator.

15.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  If a player was mass RDMing I would take a few minutes to try and get the player to calm down. I would explain to him that if he continues with the vulgarity and inappropriate action, it will not help his case in this situation. If he continued to swear and not cooperate I would pull him aside and let him know that he has one more chance to restrain himself. If he did not, I would jail the player and quickly research when/if he has been punished and take that into account on how I handle the situation. At this point, if another higher up staff member was online, I would also consult with them on the behavior of the player and any past run-ins he/she has had with this person. If the situation kept escalating as written above, and the person did not have any prior run/ins, or a few warns I would minge the player for 1,200 seconds (3X RDM + multiple disrespect). If the player had priors I would minge for 10,600 seconds (Mass RDM + multiple disrespect). I would inform the player that his behavior is not tolerated and next time the punishment could be a longer minge time or even a ban. I would also add one warn.

Edited by AnnieDepressant

58 minutes ago, Jack Ron said:

- Support

• Haven't Seen Ingame/TS
  • Inactive on Forums
  • Q15 Wrong
  • Replying To Application (Should Be Doing)

Best Of Luck!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

3 hours ago, AnnieDepressant said:

Can one of you guys please deny this application. It was a mistake on my part for applying. Thanks

If you feel it’s a mistake due to community feed back please understand that people say all these things because they want qualified members on the staff team. 

You applied because you want to help the server. You made mistakes such as replying to your own app. It’s okay. Never doubt your decisions and always make your decisions with certainty. 

4 hours ago, cherry force said:

+/- Support

-Decent app/good effort (some grammatical errors)

-Low warns

-Seen you on but activity could improve (could be time zones)

-Improve Forum activity

-Responded to own application

-Relatively new to the community IMO

Best of Luck

Agreed ^^^^

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:01 PM, cherry force said:

+/- Support

-Decent app/good effort (some grammatical errors)

-Low warns

-Seen you on but activity could improve (could be time zones)

-Improve Forum activity

-Responded to own application

-Relatively new to the community IMO

Best of Luck

Agreed

-Support

Inactive on all platforms

replied to own app

Got Q15 Wrong

Pretty new to community (His first day was on my birthday ;o )

I wish you the best of luck over all, but you need to improve your activity as a whole, and maybe even meet some more members of the community

Edited by ? BrycE ?