Keuka (tacticaltaconick) - False Warn

John Kyle

Your In-game: John Kyle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56300451

The admin's name in-game: Keuka

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: RDM

Why do you think this warn was false: He didn't know that I was a SNR mod and warned me, he didn't bring me into a sit, he didn't know the full circle of what happened, just an honest mistake

Any extra information: @tacticaltaconick he can confirm this, just wait for his reply

Edited by John Kyle
  • Sad 1

I’m Keuka, I administered the warn and it was an honest mistake. I was extremely tired and angry(not and excuse) and was not thinking clearly and should not have administered the warn. 

Hope this clears everything up.

Good luck

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

Okay so the situation is cleared up but I would just like to bring up this point, so you're an SNR Mod while Keuka is a trial mod...if you hypothetically broke a rule and he has evidence he's not even allowed to warn you simply because you're a couple of ranks higher? That truly just doesn't make any sense and should be completely against what a server would stand for when it comes to equality and being unbiased which is one of the few things I've learned this server supports. To be honest this is a type of bullying if you want to go that far. Once again, hypothetical situation. Not saying you did do that. But if that's what the server stands for the who am I to talk? In my opinion though using your rank shouldn't get you out of certain situations. Oh well. Glad to see situation seems to be figured out. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rhenic said:

He's not allowed to warn any other staff without permission from a SA+ anyways. Keuka just said it was a mistake and that's why I am going to +support this appeal.

Yes, I know Rhenic. I stated that a couple times. 

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.