"Done" Section

Roleplaygod

What you want to see? -  A "Done" section for suggestions.

Why should we add it? - To know when accepted suggestions have been added and compleated.

What are the advantages of having this? - More organized. We know what has been done or what needs to be done. I see a lot of suggestions that are accepted but not in-game yet.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone and SMT. It would make their job easier. Organization is key.

Links to any content - N/A

3 hours ago, Rhenic said:

It’s called the archive section xd

yea but we never know if what they have accepted is done or not. For example, they accepted a suggestion about removing the damage a player takes when the car crashes and that is in "Archive" but it has yet to be put in-game

They look at suggestions and put them on a doc if its one that is liked by the community when they look through them to add in the near future unless it's like a rule, and just throw them in the archive after, there's never any real "denied" or "accepted" suggestions.

11 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

that's the point. Is to know what it is done without having to try it out. Just so we know it is done.

It is more organization rather than anything else.

i mean it is no need for what you are saying tho like i understand what you mean but just look if it got accepted or not 

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

i mean it is no need for what you are saying tho like i understand what you mean but just look if it got accepted or not 

You all don't understand but what I am saying is after it got accepted. This would let us know if the accepted suggestions have actually been implement or not. 

44 minutes ago, Syrup said:

Normally whenever a manager implements a suggestion they will put it in the updates section with every that changed. 

They don't. PoliceRP tends to get updates to the server and MOTD but no post is ever made about it

25 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

You all don't understand but what I am saying is after it got accepted. This would let us know if the accepted suggestions have actually been implement or not. 

They don't. PoliceRP tends to get updates to the server and MOTD but no post is ever made about it

Just read the motd every so often and when it gets accepted it dosent say when they will put it in 

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Just read the motd every so often and when it gets accepted it dosent say when they will put it in 

What does MOTD have anything to do with this? I just put that it as an example. 

Also what I am trying to do with this is so that it would say when it gets put in. That is the point of the post. 

Ik that it doesn't if it did this suggestion wouldn't exist. 

• 1 month later...

DENIED 

We have these, they are called archives. Also, you can just look at what the SMT member responded with on the post. Usually it says either, "Accepted" or, "Denied" such as above. 

• th3 locked this topic