Face reveal section?

Wolfgangg

Face reveals are always fun and a great way to connect with other online players. There have been numerous face reveals done in the General section and I feel as though there should be a specific section on the website designed just for people’s face reveals. It would make it easier to decipher them from other topics and it would be easier to find certain people pictures.

1 hour ago, Mikedanoobgamer said:

- Support 

Really not needed.

Of course it’s not entirely necessary but face reveal posts in the General section can distract people away and block out more important topics posted in that section.

5 hours ago, Syrup said:

it would be abused and it might die eventually so

Every community I have been in has some sort of picture/ face reveal section because it’s something fun to do that connects players on a deeper level. I truly doubt it will ever die because Garry’s Mod constantly gets new players just as our community. For the potential abuse, that is why we hire forum staff right?

Tbh why y'all doing face reveals on a gaming community. Y'all's parents never taught you about the internet and how its full of creeps. I mean if you choose to do it, do it in a general section. Y'all's are buncho weirdoooos.

• Laughing 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 5:16 PM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

- Support 

Really not needed.

On 11/4/2018 at 10:50 PM, Spection said:

-Support

-Its just a face reveal which would simply go into the general discussion section

- Support, just not needed, we aint gonna make for every subject a different group

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟