Ruinz Super Admin Application

WreckedInRuinz

Should I get Super Admin?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Super Admin?

1. What is your in-game name?: Ruinz

2. What is your steam name?:[GL]WreckedInRuinz

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:429137777

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Being staff on gaminglight for 4+ months

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around March

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 4th

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 9

9. Have you donated? Yes, 300$+

10. What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes!

? You will be tested on it:

12. Timezone: CST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): Fame, EmanSpectionMike, Felix, Gamik

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Being staff on gaminglight, and playing on gaminglight overall has been one of the best experiences for me in a long time. I have met so many people and great friends, I get to help people out and represent gaminglight. The reason I beleive I should get super admin is because I can be able to help people beyond what I can right now. In the long run that's what the entire staff team is for is to help out everyone in a organized way no matter the rank. I get on staff when calls are flooding and I don't leave people in the dust. If someone has a problem I will go to any length to fix it, by getting super admin the length of helping people would get much longer by a lot. I will be able to have more influence in the community. I can work very well under pressure when we might have tons of staff calls coming in and i'm the only one on staff I can work effectivly while being hit with the clicking sound of the popup every second. I try my best to make sure that t-mod and other staff members understand the concept of staffing and get there jobs done. I feel like activity is somthing that I can really bring to the server. I am on when ever I am able to. I know the rules extremly well and I to this day I will ready the MOTD atleast once a week, I always assign myself study sessions of the MOTD. I am well known among the community and hope I have a good relationship with everyone. I am a honest person and won't let anything get in the way of doing what is right. I always check in with other staff members and see how they are doing on staff and if they need help. If I were to receive the rank of super admin It would be such a great privledge to me and I won't abuse it and help tons of people. When I handle sits I believe I do it in a professional matter, making sure everyone understands the rules that were broken and what they should do next time, and know how to handle/take situation by the head and handle them. I follow the chain of command and understand it. So that is why I believe I deserve a shot at super admin. Thank you for considering me and taking your time to read my application! - Ruinz ❤️ 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would jailtp him to a roof, and try to understand everyones side of the story, and figure out if all the "RDM" was justifed, If he would only scream at me I would gag him then warn him for staff dis/MRDM, After that I would minge him for 10,000 seconds like the staff handbooks states.

Edited by WreckedInRuinz

+Support

• Active
  • Mature & Respectful
  • Application is well made
  • Active on duty
  • Deals with situations very well
  • Has been an Admin for a long time
  • Deserves superadmin!
  • Like 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

2 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

You are the most Immature person and you minge so much, when ever I have an issue with you, you never take it seriously when I'm talk to you on what you did 

Army guy calling someone a minge who is not is pretty rude i disagree i Think ruinz is a great admin and is ready for sa

1 hour ago, Lil pump4663 said:

Army guy calling someone a minge who is not is pretty rude i disagree i Think ruinz is a great admin and is ready for sa

Hey you're entilted to your own opinion and I'm entilted to my own opinion, don't call me "rude" because of what I see from Ruins, I'm going to leave it there 

Don't call me rude 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

Hey you're entilted to your own opinion and I'm entilted to my own opinion, don't call me "rude" because of what I see from Ruins, I'm going to leave it there 

Don't call me rude 

When did i call you rude i said it rude to call someone a minge but i never said you were rude! Pls pm if you still want to talk about but i don’t want to fight in his app

5 hours ago, JMS said:

-Support 

-I see you on staff here and their

-Inactive on forms

-has minged a lot in the past

-I believe ther’er a lot better choices for SA

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

1 hour ago, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support

- Inactive on forums

- Is known to minge

- Not often on staff

- Can have immature attitude 

- Not been admin long

- Other admin's deserve SA more

Sorry Ruinz, but I agree with Josh.

Sadly I don't believe your maturity and activity make you fit for the position, as Armyguy mentioned. I don't really see you on staff that much. Overall, I just don't think you are fit for the position.

5 hours ago, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support

- Inactive on forums

- Is known to minge

- Not often on staff

- Can have immature attitude 

- Not been admin long

- Other admin's deserve SA more

Sorry ruinz but I never see you on staff unless it’s absolutely nessessary (whitelisting that only admin+ can do and when no other staff are on). 

There are also several motd rules that you do not follow (I have caught you two times raiding the fbi base or Pd for “armor” then arguing it was allowed). 

21 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature & Respectful
  • Application is well made
  • Active on duty
  • Deals with situations very well
  • Has been an Admin for a long time
  • Deserves superadmin!

• Like 1

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

9 hours ago, Josh H-Y. said: