Walrus Ron - False Warn Report

Jogerino

Questions

Your In-game: Coolio Julio (or 2LT Richmond)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53564568

The admin's name in-game: Walrus Ron

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A or Don't Know

What warning did you receive: Staff Dis

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): http://prntscr.com/l8s15w

Why do you think this warn was false: 

Walrus Ron observed a couple of us on top of cinema talking on teamspeak. There was no basing, no minging, no breaking rules. Was a couple of us like Duramax King, people from my family (Julio's), just random people hanging out. Hoopla (admin) was fine with us being up there. But Walrus decided it was not. He started to move us into the parking lot. As we were being moved down, a player received a warning for staff dis from Walrus... I then repeated to say in this exact quote: "Your actions are kinda making you seem like a dick for moving us, hoopla said it was allowed". I was warned without any verbal talking to and WE WERE NOT in a sit so I was not even question about statement or given any chance to explain this wording to him. Simply just warned and ignored. 

Any extra information:

Ask Hoopla, Duramax, any others in my Family. Walrus was simply acting out of bounds with that warning. 

So what happened is this guy and his friends were propclimbling up to cinema. When I told them to delete it they did, but as I was putting them down his friend disrespected me. When I was bringing Coolio down he proceeded to call me a dick, and I do not stand for any sort of disrespect.