• Yes
    • No

Format

In-Game Name: Friendly Steve

Steam Name: [GL}Friendly Steve

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23939222

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Whenever I am on PoliceRP

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes (Blue Snowball ? )

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would love to join the support team because I feel like I can help other players not just on the server I help staff on. I am friendly and approachable and I think I am fairly knowledgeable of all of the rules as well as computer issues, TS issues, Discord issues, Garrys Mod issues etc! Being support enables me to give players who are new to the server a great experience with the staff team and even older players who need some assistance. I have strong communication skills and I can handle many different types of people (angry, sad etc)

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe I can help people and make sure they have a positive experience with Gaminglight staff team. I have two screens so I can always see who is waiting in the support room and make sure that I can help them straight away.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would let them know I am apart of the support team and I am here to help. I would then ask what they need help with and then see what the problem is and how I can fix it.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by Friendly Steve

• Fame locked, pinned, unpinned and unlocked this topic
  • Fame locked this topic