L00L'S SUPPORT APPLICATION

Lex Phantom

In-Game Name:  L00L

Steam Name: L00L

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172938715 

Are you a Moderator+? Yes I am.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? My activity on teamspeak is pretty decent, I'm on everyday for 1-2 hours or if I have a meeting, I'm on for 3-4 hours of the day.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes I do.

What timezone are you in? Mountain Daylight Time.

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) Well,I would like to join support so that I could assist people with their questions, even if it is complex, I'll still try my best to give answer their questions. But the main reason why I would like to join support the support team is because I do know that a lot of people do need assistance and need the right feedback for all their questions and I want to be here to answer their questions so that everyone is happy and continues on to play joyfully with their questions answered and have a positive attitude while playing on our server so that we have a happy community. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Well, I can possibly affect it by always being on teamspeak and answer the persons questions and not leave them waiting for an eternity in a support channel. I will always go help in every way I can and go to the people that need assistance very quickly and be there for them even its going to take an hour or two.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello, this is Gaminglight support staff, my name is L00L, how may I assist you today?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes,I have read all the rules and, I promise to uphold all the rules.

He is a moderator on Military Roleplay.

+Support

L00L is extremely active on both TeamSpeak and on the forums.

He has an outstanding, friendly personality and is willing to help.

He is patient, honest, and is fit for Support Staff.

Edited by Shadow The Hedgehog

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

• Fame locked, pinned, unpinned and unlocked this topic
  • Fame locked this topic