Staff Report - Robby Peppers

Tattood Granny

Your In-game: Sean 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226791785

The admin's name in-game: Robby Peppers

What did they do: Warned me twice for the same thing in one sit. As you can see by the time interval, there's about a 2-minute difference between the warns. 

Evidence :1216316330_SeanFabian.thumb.PNG.2c52dc16e511255bbc56f1a8a299a8cc.PNG

What do you think is an acceptable Punishment: Whatever SMT decides

P.S.: I'm not doing this because I personally don't like Robby. This is just how it is. Btw here's my steam URL to confirm that is me (76561198413849299)

- Support

You do not show enough evidence to make a clear argument. I can't tell if you did this all at once and then he made 2 warnings or he warned you, you got mad and then he warned you again which is ok to do. 

Robby could give his side but there is no real need. You need to provide more evidence, as I see it, it looks like you just got mad after the first warning was given and started to dis him.

- support, if you zoom in closely there are two different reasons. One says staff diss | building in someone else’s house 

and the other says staff diss x2. This could mean that he warned you and then you did it again. 

Plus they are two minutes apart meaning possibly two separate sits. 

2 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

- Support

You do not show enough evidence to make a clear argument. I can't tell if you did this all at once and then he made 2 warnings or he warned you, you got mad and then he warned you again which is ok to do. 

Robby could give his side but there is no real need. You need to provide more evidence, as I see it, it looks like you just got mad after the first warning was given and started to dis him.

17 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

- Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 10/21/2018 at 11:08 PM, Roleplaygod said:

- Support

23 hours ago, October said:

- support, if you zoom in closely there are two different reasons. One says staff diss | building in someone else’s house 

and the other says staff diss x2. This could mean that he warned you and then you did it again. 

Plus they are two minutes apart meaning possibly two separate sits. 

- Support

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

• Fame locked this topic