Robby Peppers Staff Report

☭Blackout☭

Your In-Game Name: Dimitri Zachov

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88897219

Staff member's In-Game Name: Robby Peppers

What did they do?

I was waiting for the Judge to recieve a gun license i had been approved of, then i was TPed to my house by Robby Peppers, he told me to unown my doors as i didn't use the base. I explained to him that i was going to use it once i recieved my license, and that i was waiting for it. He refused to listen to me and started counting down, i kept trying to explain to him that i was going to use the base once i had gotten my license, but then he warned me for "Failiure to Compy with Staff". I am pretty upset about this and i believe this was a form of staff abuse and a false warn.

Evidence (REQUIRED): Here are screenshots of me explaining i am going to use the base, and him warning me

Explainement: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1544020747

Warn: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1544021000

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

I think a acceptable punishment would be either a strike or demotion, and i would also like my warn removed.

52 minutes ago, Friendly Steve said:

Not quite sure what's going on with Robby... He's gotten 3 or 4 reports this week. 

+ Support from me as your story makes it seem Robby overreacted. However I would need to hear his side to make a final decision on my part. 

I told him at least 7 times to un-own the doors, I asked him nicely multiple times. Then he started spamming admin chat. I was personally told that he was not using the house twenty minutes before, I waited until I got another call, which turned out to be 20 minutes later, and I TPed him, told him to un own it if he is not using it, then he wanted the people who wanted to get the house to pay him, so I brought the guy up to the roof, and told him to unown it, by the way, I have the whole scene recorded, and can show you guys if you want.

1 minute ago, Officer Pulloutski said:

+Support

Multiple staff reports this week on Robby

False warn

Unnecessary use of warns 

could have waited and actually listening

THe scene lasted a total of about 5-10 minutes, I did wait.

Just now, Robby Peppers said:

I told him at least 7 times to un-own the doors, I asked him nicely multiple times. Then he started spamming admin chat. I was personally told that he was not using the house twenty minutes before, I waited until I got another call, which turned out to be 20 minutes later, and I TPed him, told him to un own it if he is not using it, then he wanted the people who wanted to get the house to pay him, so I brought the guy up to the roof, and told him to unown it, by the way, I have the whole scene recorded, and can show you guys if you want.

Robby you realize he doesn't have to sell the doors if he doesn't want to right? He can keep them no matter what, unless hes on a gov job or owns another base. There is no rule that states you must sell a door if someone else wants it.

32 minutes ago, Robby Peppers said:

I was personally told that he was not using the house twenty minutes before, I waited until I got another call, which turned out to be 20 minutes later, and I TPed him, told him to un own it if he is not using it, then he wanted the people who wanted to get the house to pay him, so I brought the guy up to the roof, and told him to unown it

+Support

This seems irrelevant and is not a reason to make him sell his doors. You asking nicely doesn't mean he has to either. Whether he is or is not currently inside his house or even doing anything with the house at all, it is still his house.

Waiting on the video to see more, but not sure if it can change my thoughts based on the the way Dimitri and Robby described the situation. Additionally, should probs appeal that warn. Seems like a false warn.

• Fame locked this topic