The admin's name in-game:
LeapingLizard
The admin's steam name (If you know it):
LeapingLizard
What warning did you receive:
LTAP
Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
Why do you think this warn was false:
I forgot to appeal this a while ago but, I was AFK at spawn tabbed out watching Brooklyn-99 and it was going slow, so I started turning all my games off but apparently I was in an admin sit already with LeapingLizard which I had no idea about because I was AFK in spawn. So I talked to LeapingLizard after and he said to appeal it. (This was a while ago)
Any extra information:

Thanks Phelps for messaging me, lol Rhenic.

This date coming up is three days until the tree month rule, and it has seemed to me that so far every opportunity to appeal a warn you take .

Personally this was so long ago that I cant remember any of it, If I really did in fact say to go appeal it. You should have taken that opportunity to do it right away and not have waited almost three months. Also for other people and this situation I  have given them something to screenshot to prove that I did in fact say to appeal it so things (like this appeal) would go through the system faster and be done with. If you have a screenshot or something as evidence please present it in the "extra info" section of your appeal.

Next time for the sake of other staff please make an appeal within a realistic time. And ensure that you have proof of staff members saying things.

-Support 

((I will be more active soon because of school and current homework situations))