New Map change maybe

Hannah

What you want to see? -   i would like to see the police rp map the same as anime rp

Why should we add it? -  i think you should change the map to this one because the current one is getting pretty old and the houses and clubs   on  this map looks way better than the current one there is way more   places to drive so you aren't always driving around in a circles  all the time trying to find something to do /

What are the advantages of having this? - could be better fps as it is larger and players aren't  super close to each other, better club role plays /  better police  chases / and not driving around in circles 

Who is it mainly for? -EVERYONE!

Links to any content -   N/A

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• ArmyGuy locked and unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, soulness said:

+/- Support

• Maybe it would be cool to try out new maps.

• Depends. Does it really fit policerp?

is it necessary?

Good luck!

for these questions 

Depends. Does it really fit policerp? yes he has a bank  a pd and you can add a jail

is it necessary? i mean this map has no really good feeling to it it's basically a circle wouldn't you want  to have more space to drive around?  

9 hours ago, Hannah King said:

for these questions 

Depends. Does it really fit policerp? yes he has a bank  a pd and you can add a jail

is it necessary? i mean this map has no really good feeling to it it's basically a circle wouldn't you want  to have more space to drive around?  

yeah I see the map now its good

2 hours ago, Jack Ron said:

Is that the map on animerp? 

+/-

I dont dislike the idea about changing the map, but this specific evocity map isn't that big

I would prefer paralake over this because its bigger, has a highway, a big police station with a jail from what i remember, etc

Just now, Alistair said:

-support

that map wont fit 100 players at all and would play horrible with 50 police officers driving around at once ......

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

1 hour ago, Bronco said:

+/-

I dont dislike the idea about changing the map, but this specific evocity map isn't that big

I would prefer paralake over this because its bigger, has a highway, a big police station with a jail from what i remember, etc

I liked the custom one to it just this map feels like all you are doing is driving around in circle's so I thought people would like more driving room as well