SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79282051

Current rank: SM 

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :  10 months

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 9

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted?

Hello, I'm Birdnest I have been in the Gaming Light Community for over a year, If I become a LT in the Police Department, I will be able to make it an even more enjoyable and friendly place to be. If something is wrong in the pd I will make sure to fix it the right way. I will deal with situations as calmly as I can, I will also be mature, I do not lose my temper quickly and I can deal with high stress situations. I can deal with officers who are creating a problem with in PD and the community. I can take in a lot of stress as well take control over situations like a bank raid, general store robbery, and kidnapping. I like to believe I am well known in the community. Thank you for reading my Application 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by birdnest
number of warns

-Support

• Not Active In-Game (Maybe Time Zones)
  • Not Active in TeamSpeak (Maybe Time Zones)
  • Don't see training cadets (Maybe Time Zones)
  • Don't see helping officer's (Maybe Time Zones)
  • App Could use a lot more effort (Little to no effort into App.)

Overall, I don't know anything about you but remembering you in the summer. I personally can not trust you with the rank of LT. If I see you at the mandatory training, Friday at 4pm EST doing a good job then I maybe change my mind. Improve activity.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

• Activity in-game needs improvements.
  • Activity in TS needs improvements.
  • Application could use a bit more work.
  • I don't see you assisting officers that much.
  • I don't see you training cadets that much too.

Overall, I don't think you are ready for the Lieutenant rank yet. I want to see more activity from you on Sergeant Major, I see you on a lot before but your activity just dropped drastically over the past few weeks/months. I could be wrong about your activity, as I am in a different timezone. Also, your application could use a bit more work. Put a lot of effort and time in it if you think that you deserve the rank and that you want to become part of PD Low Command! Show command members that you are worthy of it and help more officers who are in need, as well as training cadets. That's all from me, good luck!

Colonel Dane

18 minutes ago, Dane said:

-Support

Overall, I don't think you are ready for the Lieutenant rank yet. I want to see more activity from you on Sergeant Major, I see you on a lot before but your activity just dropped drastically over the past few weeks/months. I could be wrong about your activity, as I am in a different timezone. Also, your application could use a bit more work. Put a lot of effort and time in it if you think that you deserve the rank and that you want to become part of PD Low Command! Show command members that you are worthy of it and help more officers who are in need, as well as training cadets. That's all from me, good luck!

LT Jeff Jr 

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

-Support

Overall, I don't know anything about you but remembering you in the summer. I personally can not trust you with the rank of LT. If I see you at the mandatory training, Friday at 4pm EST doing a good job then I maybe change my mind. Improve activity.

-Support

Colonel Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

7 hours ago, Matthew said:

-Support

20 hours ago, Matthew said:

-Support

Agree 

Edited by Jeff M.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

On 10/18/2018 at 9:13 PM, Matthew said:

-Support

On 10/19/2018 at 12:45 AM, Dane said:

-Support

~SM Mjay 1A78

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:45 PM, Dane said:

-Support

Colonel Dane