Robby Peppers staff Report

soulness

Your In-Game Name:Soulness

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:154303439

Staff member's In-Game Name: Robby Peppers

What did they do? He phys gunned me while on FBI.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://streamable.com/pca6u  https://gyazo.com/d1cf4ddeed328ad203746b371acd7c57

I don't actually have evidence of him acutally phys gunning me but he does admit it throughout the clip. |- Robby "I was holding him in place". Also you can hear @Jack Ron saying "why were you phys gunning him". 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Whatever SMT Decides.

•  
Edited by soulness

5 minutes ago, Jack Ron said:

+Support

+Evidence is clearly shown

+I was there

+

+/- support

He did hold the guy here https://gyazo.com/d1cf4ddeed328ad203746b371acd7c57

BUT I'm sure he was holding him because he stole a vehicle and was waiting for staff to arrive as shown here  https://gyazo.com/a83865f0093757e7752e2bc48e28f875

(I personally used to do this myself but only if its the same person stealing Gov cars purposefully minging)

The guy could have tried to run away from him and Robby may have physgunned him to keep him still until he can put him in on-duty staff's hands

Plus your video did not show him physgunning anybody at your angle it would have been good to see it before he phygunned instead of after because all I hear is "OOOHHH RePoRT HiM RePOrtHiM" (don't take any offense it's just people are such instigators on here it gets irritatingg)

I'm gonna wait to hear from @Robby Peppers about his side on this one.

In my opinion, since he did physgun him off duty I think he should be verbally warned unless he has done this prior.

Edit: Robby replied, I still uphold my original statment

Edited by ? Vinny
Robby Peppers replied

If you look in bottom right, you can see I was activly trying to contact an admin.

@? VinnyExactly, He got in my car and tried driving away, so I phys the car, he got out, and i physed him, holding him in place. Then I was calling an admin in chat, but it took a while for someone to respond.

Also vinny, lets talk in TS rq please about NSA.

I did not steal the vehicle I did not drive away. I got in it for like 0.5 seconds and got out and yeah that part was bad, but that doesn't mean he phys guns me... @Vinny Also I did not drive away I got our right away. Also everytime a gov car got stolen robby would blame it right on me even tho I was AFK. Also there is a gyazo link.AND Also he did not call staff untill I started to scream report. and got scared..

Edited by soulness

3 minutes ago, soulness said:

I did not steal the vehicle I did not drive away. I got in it for like 0.5 seconds and got out and yeah that part was bad, but that doesn't mean he phys guns me... @Vinny Also I did not drive away I got our right away. Also everytime a gov car got stolen robby would blame it right on me even tho I was AFK. Also there is a gyazo link.AND Also he did not call staff untill I started to scream report. and got scared..

Look at the start of the video he did call staff and when yall were at the bank is when you instigated the crowd.

1 minute ago, ? Vinny said:

He also was not Phys gunning you to the tippy top of the skybox and throwing you, he was not being aggressive or extremely abusive throwing you around he just simply was holding you, I believe it should be a verbal 

You are a mod right, yeah you are. AND  you know he agreed to "rules and guidelines" OF the handbook and should know not to do that, Also he has done this before to me, but I have no evidence of it.

+Support 

Evidence clearly shows that he was phys gunning

Does not matter the reason of use

The proper protocol is to call staff and have them deal with the person, even if they are moving away

" I'm holding him" is not a viable reason to break staff rules

+ Support

Even if they broke a rule and stole a gov vehicle you still cannot use your physgun off duty. This is a main discussion between the staff team and SMT. As per in the staff handbook as well, you can’t  use your physgun off duty as well. The evidence is clear in the photo and should be striked.

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

7 hours ago, Logan said:

+ Support

Even if they broke a rule and stole a gov vehicle you still cannot use your physgun off duty. This is a main discussion between the staff team and SMT. As per in the staff handbook as well, you can’t  use your physgun off duty as well. The evidence is clear in the photo and should be striked.

Also robby has gotten 2 staff reports of phys gun abuse so.....

+SUPPORT

Regardless of the situation you still broke the staff handbook. As a staff member you are required to read the staff handbook. Therefore you must be aware of the staff rules and must be held accountable to your actions. Next time just get his name and call staff, as long as you have the name the minge can be tracked down.

On 10/18/2018 at 11:59 PM, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

Robby Peppers did break the staff handbook.

BUT soulness also broke the MOTD rules. I think what should happen is if Robbery Peppers gets a punishment soulness should get a punishment as well for copbait/stealing government vehicles.

• Manager

These staff reports are so petty. He just did it once so let him be but if he doing it often then report him. This is one of the reasons why I left GL, Staff  never getting along and reporting each other. If it is annoying then goto SMT,  don't straight up report him.

-Support

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Fame locked this topic