should i become a trial mod?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. should i become a trial mod?

• yes.
    • No.

what is your in-game name:? Donta

what is your steam name:? Donta

what is your steam id:? STEAM_0:0:104964669

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have had past experience on 3 different servers not including this one but I have retired since then. 

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) I started playing on September 7, 2018

What date did you make your forums account? I made my account on September 7, 2018 

Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? I should be VIP but I am talking to an smt member about it.

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 22 but that is when I was a minge I have since changed.

Have you donated?  yes, I have I have donated for donor mod and the penguin sweep. 

What rank are you applying for? trial mod. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at  
  http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/
? You will be tested on it:  yes I have 

Timezone: EST-UTC-4

Permission (Admin+ need this): n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? there isn't   really a reason that I should have this rank except for the fact that I would like to help the community and help the server in any way that I can, I enjoy playing on this server a lot there might be a lot of chaos but it still is really fun to play on all the members are really nice and the server is really well set up the staff team is amazing and I would like to be on the staff team also to help this server out. I am now going to be very active on the server I was gone for a few months that I don't want to talk about but if you would like to ask me you can find me in the game or you can talk to me thro steam. I really enjoy playing on this server and I would hope to one day make it an even better server, I was a minge back then but I promise that I have changed since then. I hope that the gaming light community can give me a second chance from my past mistakes and see that u have changed from my past behaviors. That is all I have to say.

sincerely, donta

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would first bring the accused person to a roof and ask them what is going on if he were to curse at me I would politely ask him to stop and if he continued to do it I would warn him that if he continued that I would have to gag him. if I were to gag him and he was saying things in chat then I would warn him that I would mute him. if he kept saying things in chat I would mute him. then I would bring the person that reported him and we would all talk about it I would ungag the accused person and hope that he would talk to me. If he did I would check logs and ask for proof to help seal the case. if I found that he did rdm a lot of people I would warn him for mass rdm|staff disrespect and if he were to lie to me I would also warn him for lying to staff. If he continued to do it I would warn him once more and he still did it I would minge him for the right amount of time and if he continued to do it over and over after he was told to stop and was minged multiple times I would ask a higher rank if it would be the right choice to temp ban him.

- Support

I love you bro but unfortunately I don’t think you have matured since the last time you were Staff. When you were Staff you were extremely rude and disrespectful. You were always yelling at someone. Start playing more and prove that you have matured and changed to get another chance at staff. 

Also voted yes on his own poll. 

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

Gonna be a -support from me reason above 

listen donta something that you need to work on is how you talk to ppl you can get pretty aggressive and angry easly and a staff member can’t get that if you only try to work on that and show us that you are working on in trust me when you make a bother staff app you will be getting +supported 

other  then that good luck 

-Support

I don't think that you would be a great addition to the staff team. Your attitude needs to improve, especially on how you behave towards other players and staff members. You are rude towards other players, and you won't comply with staff members when they are trying to stop you from cursing out players in admin sits, which just shows that you are not a great example for the players.

I suggest that you should start acting more mature and professional, be more friendly towards other players and be calm and patient, improve your overall attitude, get more people to know you and get along with them, and also improve your activity in-game, in TeamSpeak and on the forums. Good luck though.

Edited by Dane

9 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

listen donta something that you need to work on is how you talk to ppl you can get pretty aggressive and angry easly and a staff member can’t get that if you only try to work on that and show us that you are working on in trust me when you make a bother staff app you will be getting +supported 

@DONTA You're not meant to reply to your own staff application, what I'd advise is instead of typing that you can change, do it. The only way people will believe you is for you to show a newly reformed version of yourself. If you need any help or anything you can message me on teamspeak.

12 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

I don't that think you would be a great addition to the staff team. Your attitude needs to improve, especially on how you behave towards other players and staff members. You are rude towards other players, and you won't comply with staff members when they are trying to stop you from cursing out players in admin sits, which just shows that you are not a great example for the players.

I suggest that you should start acting more mature and professional, be more friendly towards other players and be calm and patient, improve your overall attitude, get more people to know you and get along with them, and also improve your activity in-game, in TeamSpeak and on the forums. Good luck though.

As Dane mentioned, I don't think I have ever seen you on since. Also, replying to your own staff report is not allowed.

Edited by Carpenter John

17 minutes ago, Carpenter John said:

As Dane mentioned, I don't think I have ever seen you on since. Also, replying to your own staff report is not allowed.

5 hours ago, tcoops said:

- Support

Past experience with him as a staff member wasn't so good.

Haven't seen in-game since he was last staff.

Was rude + disrespectful.

Maybe give it some time and be more active.

Agree with everything above. I do not think you have changed and I have only seen you once on in the last couple of months

6 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

Carp he’s been in the hospital 

-support 

Im sorry but u couldn’t control ur anger and didn’t handle stuff properly (sorry)

Edited by Cowss

On 10/18/2018 at 3:00 AM, Dane said:

-Support

I don't think that you would be a great addition to the staff team. Your attitude needs to improve, especially on how you behave towards other players and staff members. You are rude towards other players, and you won't comply with staff members when they are trying to stop you from cursing out players in admin sits, which just shows that you are not a great example for the players.

Staff Diss all thday time and get minged all the time!

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

On 10/18/2018 at 3:24 PM, tcoops said:

- Support

Past experience with him as a staff member wasn't so good.

Haven't seen in-game since he was last staff.

Was rude + disrespectful.

Maybe give it some time and be more active.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 10/17/2018 at 11:21 PM, Rhenic said:

-support 

Last time you were staff you were rude to everyone, players and staff alike. Everytime I tried to help you (and I know others did as well), you blew me off and continued on being rude to everyone. 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

On 10/18/2018 at 1:16 AM, Jeff Junior said:

On 10/18/2018 at 1:16 AM, Jeff Junior said:

On 10/18/2018 at 12:00 AM, Dane said:

-Support

On 10/17/2018 at 8:21 PM, Rhenic said:

-support 

Last time you were staff you were rude to everyone, players and staff alike. Everytime I tried to help you (and I know others did as well), you blew me off and continued on being rude to everyone. 

On 10/19/2018 at 4:46 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Very Rude

Went afk on duty countless times as Donor mod

Highly disrespectful

Short fuse

Replied to own app

-Support

Considering that these two Admins have both had run-ins with you being rude to players

Also 22 warns is a lot of warns even if you "used to" minge