Pwhit (Jacob Banker) Trial-Moderator Application

Pwhit

Do I deserve Trial-Moderator?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Trial-Moderator?

• Yes (why?)
    • No (why?)

This poll is closed to new votes

Before you read this and immediately assume bad things because of my warns I would love for you all to read my explanation, thanks!

1.    What is your in-game name?: Pwhit (You may know me as Jacob Banker or Cedric Guipoy as I have used both those names but am permanently going to be making the switch over to Pwhit as it is much less personal for me! Hope you guys understand!)

2.    What is your steam name?: Pwhit

3.    What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:157330463

4.    Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to own and manage multiple Minecraft servers.

5.    What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 20th-

6.    What date did you make your forums account? September 1st

7.    Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8.    How many warns do you have on the server? 11 (not many recent)

9.    Have you donated? Yes

10.  What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

11.  Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes, I have gone over that, and the MOTD just to make sure I am up to date.

12. Time Zone: EST

13.  Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Okay so first of all I would like to address my warns, when I first joined this server I had 0 respect and was just being a jerk to everyone because I felt like I could and didn’t even think about what my actions would lead to. Well…overtime I realized how wrong I was and how disrespectful I was. I grew to love this server and have ever since. My respect for not only the owner but the moderators and community is very high simply because I’ve had past experiences with dealing with disrespectful members and all that. I know that it is difficult, and I began to realize that and realized how much fun I was having that being warned and pulling that garbage isn’t going to help me. I simply would like to apologize to all the admins that had to deal with my immature and disrespectful attitude. I’d also like to make it clear that all of the stuff I was warned for was absolutely fair other then a couple that I got on my first day but I’m not here to make excuses, instead I’m here just to get my point across. All this might sound really cliché, but it simply is the truth. Now on to the real part. I believe I deserve this rank because (with no disrespect to the staff intended) I can see how difficult it is to manage the players of this server as well as how flooded things can get. I would love to be able to become a bigger member of this community and be able to help. I think that adding someone to the staff that has experience on this server with not only the MOTD and the other rules but someone that knows the community quite well. Some of the things that I would pride myself on is my ability to handle very toxic and out of control situations in a quick and effective way. I would not only try to get this situation done as soon as possible so that I can move onto the next one, but I would also make sure that I am using my time as wisely and as effective as possible, so a reasonable outcome occurs. Something else that I think I do well is not hold any grudges or any other type of grudge towards a player because of past experiences. Staying calm and collected in a frustrating situation is something that is very difficult, but I know that I have the ability to do so based off my past experiences and personal experiences that I have to deal with everyday whether it’s in school, at work, or dealing with family.

15.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would start off by just taking that player aside and letting him know what the current situation is, if he continues to try and get away and shoot at other people while in the sit I would jail the player and make sure he cannot get away and endanger any of the other players. Assuming the player continues to be disrespectful towards me and the other players I would gag/mute the player to make sure he doesn’t continue. Before this I would also make sure I am letting the player know that if he were to just cooperate and listen to me that we wouldn’t have to make it this serious. However, once again assuming he continues to do what he isn’t supposed to I would then calmly and effectively let the player know exactly what his punishments are going to be and address them appropriately. I would proceed to get a higher up to be able to minge the player for 600 seconds, I would also be distributing out a warn to the player for Mass RDM, and staff diss. plus more if he's doing more. 

For the last point, I would just like to make it clear that I am one that is counted as a lurker, I check the forums a lot but have never been someone to make a ton of posts, this might just sound like I’m making it up but it’s generally true and completely up to you on how you want to react, another thing I’d like to bring up is that I truly do hope you can look past the amount of warns I have and instead focus on the more recent ones. Thank you everyone!

Edited by Pwhit
  • Like 1

+Support

+Very Friendly

+Knows Rules Very Well

+Most warns are in the past

+Well formatted App

+Very fair to players

-Lots of warns BUT very well addressed and I feel they should be disregarded

Good luck and I hope you receive more positive support!!

Edited by tacticaltaconick
  • Thanks 1

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

7 hours ago, Rhenic said:

+support

Seems pretty active

I’ve had a few encounters with him and they’ve all been positive. 

Pretty good application

Good luck!

+Support

+Extremely friendly

+Knows motd like a Christian knows the Bible

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, tacticaltaconick said:

+Support

+Very Friendly

+Knows Rules Very Well

+Well formatted App

+Very fair to players

• Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 10/18/2018 at 2:46 AM, tacticaltaconick said:

+Support

+Very Friendly

+Knows Rules Very Well

+Well formatted App

+Very fair to players

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 10/21/2018 at 9:09 PM, Pwhit said:

-ATTENTION-

not sure if this is the correct place or way to do this but ive decided to take myself out of the running for trial-moderator for now and would prefer to focus on truly having fun on this server. Thank you!

Join our TS @ ts.gaminglight.com and come into "Requesting website support" and we can get an SMT member to help you delete this post

On 10/17/2018 at 9:46 PM, tacticaltaconick said:

+Support

+Very Friendly

+Knows Rules Very Well

+Well formatted App

+Very fair to players

~SM Mjay 1A78

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, soulness said:

+/- Support

Application is good

Time on the server is good

Also as far as I know you are nice!

Has a lot of warns

Good Luck!

Agreed, but warns are there for a reason, to learn. Keep in mind Im pretty sure ive got 19

On 10/23/2018 at 6:37 AM, ? Vinny said:

Join our TS @ ts.gaminglight.com and come into "Requesting website support" and we can get an SMT member to help you delete this post

cancelled. sorry for the confusion everyone. keep this application back on! ?

On 10/17/2018 at 7:46 PM, tacticaltaconick said:

+Support

+Very Friendly

+Knows Rules Very Well

+Well formatted App

+Very fair to players