1. 1. remove it or na

• Yes
    • No

Your In-game: Vizz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98534825

The admin's name in-game: Vizz

The admin's steam name (If you know it): GL Vizz

What warning did you receive: Player diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED)https://gyazo.com/2e50a23399c5c027a2beb6b6b70356e5

Why do you think this warn was false: this was a long time ago and I dont think I remember much, but I know I did not mean to warn my self. Im pretty sure I was a trial mod during this and I realy messed up on the warning system back then 

Any extra information: all im gonna say is that I was not the smartest trial mod when it comes to the warn system im pretty sure I was trying to warn some person for player dissing in a staff sit and warned my self during this 

9 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

+support

Despite this being an old warn, I still believe he should be able to have it removed solely because I don't think he should have a warn from himself on his record. Everyone makes mistakes, and he may not have even noticed that he warned himself at the time.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

+support

Despite this being an old warn, I still believe he should be able to have it removed solely because I don't think he should have a warn from himself on his record. Everyone makes mistakes, and he may not have even noticed that he warned himself at the time.

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I