StackableGold's Trial Mod application

StackableGold

Should StackableGold be a Trial Moderator?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: 

My in-game name is StackableGold. 

What is your steam name?: StackableGold

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:130664548

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I don't have any experiences with staffing in a community on Gmod.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

~ March 28, 2017

What date did you make your forums account? 

March 28, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

User

How many warns do you have on the server?

As of October 16, 2018 I have 0 warns on the PoliceRP Server. In Total I have 0 warns.

(Unless you count the incident that happened on teamspeak a long time ago where i didn't know you weren't suppose to record (not really sure if a warning was put on record for that or not.))

Have you donated?

Sadly, I have not donated.

What rank are you applying for? 

I'm applying for the rank of Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the staff guidelines.

Timezone:  (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Permission (Admin+ need this): (N/A)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I'm a type of person that tries their best to follow the rules, granteed I have been involved with a few admin sits, especially back whith my first couple of months on the server. I do my best to learn from the sits I have been in, in order for me to not make the same mistake, but not all sits are your fault either. I'm currently able to be on the server for 2-3 hours a day, even though it seems like I'm on it longer than that each day to me. These times may change because of school, especially since I'm in robotics. When the kick off for the 2019 season happens i'll be spending more time at school helping with the team robot.

I'd be willing to spend an hour on the staff job each day(Maybe longer depending on when I get on), but may have to bring it down to 30 minutes on some days depending on what's going on in my life at the time. Anything under 30 minutes isn't much help to anyone in my opinion. As for the reason I want to become a part of the staff team is to help cut down on the minges, I know it's next to impossible to fully get rid of minges, but one less minge keeps the server in check I guess. 

To sum up and for a few reasons as to why I think I deserve being a part of the staff team, I have 0 warns, I'm a friendly person, I try my best to be understanding of people(That doesn't mean I haven't been in a few arguments before and it doesn't mean I wont ever be in a argument as they are always likely to happen for any person.), and I'm a preson that's active on the Police-RP server almost daily so long as I'm not busy.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Assuming I've told them to stop or they'll be muted/gagged I would gage them. If there's multiple people involved I would get everyone's side of the story before coming back to the person in question. I would then tell them that I'm unmuting them and that I want their side of the story, if they cntinue to swear at me (and even the others in the sit) I would be telling them to stop. Assuming the continue swearing and not giving me their side of the story I would tell them their being muted again,  then tell them what they are going to be punished for as at this point they're not wanting to co-operate. I would be giving them a 10,000 secnd minge for the Mass RDMing (as according to the Staff Handbook) and a warning for disrespect. After they had been minged I would ungage them. (I'm guessing that they will continue to stay mute until the minge is up even if they are ungagged.)

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

+Support

• Activity in-game is decent.
  • Activity in TS is decent.
  • Application is decent.
  • Friendly and mature.
  • No warnings.
  • Long time member of the community.
  • Forums activity needs to improve.

Overall, I believe that Stackable deserves a chance on being part of the PoliceRP staff team. I see him online whenever I am and I think that he would be a great addition to the staff team. Although, I would like to also mention that you should improve your forums activity right away. Other than that, best of luck!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Application is decent.
  • Friendly and mature.
  • No warnings.

Overall, I believe that Stackable deserves a chance on being part of the PoliceRP staff team. I see him online whenever I am and I think that he would be a great addition to the staff team. Although, I would like to also mention that you should improve your forums activity right away. Other than that, best of luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Application is decent.
  • Friendly and mature.
  • No warnings.

On 10/17/2018 at 8:28 PM, Jack Ron said:

+Support

• Good Application
  • Active In-Game
  • Mature
  • Knows The MOTD
  • Forums Activity Needs Improving
  • You Cant Minge For 10,000s as Trial-Mod

Best Of Luck!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 10/17/2018 at 1:01 PM, Dane said:

+Support

• Application is decent.
  • Friendly and mature.
  • No warnings.

^^^

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

On 10/17/2018 at 5:01 AM, Dane said:

+Support

• Application is decent.
  • Friendly and mature.
  • No warnings.