• No

In-Game Name: Borith

Steam Name: [GL] Borith

SteamID: 76561198271449072

Are you a Moderator+? Yes I am Moderator on Star wars RP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am on teamspeak whenever I am on the computer

Do you have a working quality mic? I have a working mic

What timezone are you in? I am in Mountain Standard Time

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join the support team to make sure everyone gets the support they need as quickly as I can do it. I want to make sure everyone is happy with us so we can continue to grow and be a friendly place for all. I sometimes see people waiting for support for like 10-20 mins and a lot of people don"t want to be waiting forever for support or even just a simple tag. I always have wanted to help people so being support I can help even more people then as just being a staff member alone.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I can bring a good attitude to the staff and also new ways to help the staff  with greeting people. I am also active so activity could show so others would want to be active as well.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would say Hello my name is Borith nice to meet you. Wait for them to respond then ask. What is the issue you are having today and what can I do to help out.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I promise to keep the rules as best I can so that all can be happy.

Edited by borith

On 10/16/2018 at 5:23 PM, ? Vinny said:

+ Support

- Active in TS

- Deserves a chance

- I personally think Qs 8 & 9 could use a bit more work, it's still a well put together app!

Good Luck!

I agree.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 10/16/2018 at 6:23 PM, ? Vinny said:

+ Support

- Active in TS

- Deserves a chance

- I personally think Qs 8 & 9 could use a bit more work, it's still a well put together app!

Good Luck!

^

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Fame locked, pinned, unpinned and unlocked this topic
  • Fame locked this topic