Mr. October’s lessons for the kids at home

October

I was just offered 100 dollars to fight a kid. I didn’t know who it was, but I decided to do it. Little did I know that it was a 6’5 180 Ibs Czech guy. So I saw him and since we were fighting inside of the dorm, (meaning we could run anywhere within a 3 story building), I sprinted away. This kid gives me 3 seconds then tackles me on the stairways and everything hurts (except my left leg).

Moral of the story is I think I have a concussion, so don’t ever try something like this. 

18 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Can we get a RIP in the chat for October. This is why you need to see your opponent before you try to fight them. Or better yet, don’t get into fights xd

But real talk Rhenic, you don’t know pain until you have a concussion on a school campus filled with high schoolers and little kids. Everywhere i go people are screaming. 

7 hours ago, ? Vinny said:

Yikes, you should go get it checked out, it's not worth it I know its $100 now, but it could mean lots of problems in the future with medical bills when you get older, just like with car crashes. 

Oh Vinny did you get staff again, I know but I’m at the “health center” it’s kinda like a hospital, but it’s free. 

• Bread locked this topic