Robby Pepper - False Warn Report

Tattood Granny

Your In-game: Sean

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226791785

The admin's name in-game: Robby peppers

The admin's steam name (If you know it): NA

What warning did you receive: Abusing tools during a sit

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):468443885_RobbySnip.thumb.PNG.b59a4fed099d2dd5ab25f19099928eff.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false: It wasn't an admin sit nor was I abusing any tools. He never took me to a roof or told me it was a sit because there was nothing that needed an admin. The only reason Robby was there was that he was minging around. I didn't do anything that needed a warning. A verbal would be just fine for me because I have no prior warns for this. 

Any extra information:

3 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support because of your dispute.

Robby is allowed to be basically anywhere while on duty. If he saw something that violated the rules, he is allowed to punish you for it, regardless of where it took place. Whether it should’ve been a verbal or not is up to him. 

I may change my stance once he replies to this, which I hope he does.

Yes I understand that but thats not relevant to my warn. I shouldve never put it in my report anyways.

13 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Robby is allowed to be basically anywhere while on duty. If he saw something that violated the rules, he is allowed to punish you for it, regardless of where it took place. Whether it should’ve been a verbal or not is up to him. 

13 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Need robby's side of the story.

Edited by [GL] Tom

3 hours ago, [GL] Tom said:

Need robby's side of the story.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I'm pretty sure I was there for the scenario.  From what I remember he only tased you once and there was never a sit in the first place, you were just physgun abusing and interfering with him and what was going on so he tased you to make you stop.  Maybe Sean could give more specifics about what was going on at the time, but I've seen a few different times where you've interfered with in-game things while on duty so I can't be sure if this is relating to the one I think it is.

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

@Robby Peppers you were interfering with roleplay as it was not an admin sit. You were physgun abusing onduty AND off duty. I tazed you because you were minging around abusing your powers. If you had told me to stop I wouldve stopped, but all you were doing is minging, speaking out of RP, abusing your powers, and threatening to have me blacklisted. I am sorry if tazing him was the incorrect thing to do but it was surely necessary.

You also never told me to stop all you did was give me a warn and leave.

And I also brought you to the top of the State Trooper base @Tattood Granny

13 hours ago, Tattood Granny said:

@Robby Peppers you were interfering with roleplay as it was not an admin sit. You were physgun abusing onduty AND off duty. I tazed you because you were minging around abusing your powers. If you had told me to stop I wouldve stopped, but all you were doing is minging, speaking out of RP, abusing your powers, and threatening to have me blacklisted. I am sorry if tazing him was the incorrect thing to do but it was surely necessary.

You also never told me to stop all you did was give me a warn and leave.

1. What do you mean by talking out of rp? Being administration is out of rp. So I should not be talking in rp.

2. I never threatened you,

3. It was a sit.

4. You abused your taser during a sit, by tasing me when I picked you, so you were actually the one minging. Not sure if you were minging on purpose, but you were definitely minging.

5. And how about instead of trying to sell a SWAT member, how about you focus on doing your actual job, and not interfere with other departments. 

Edited by Robby Peppers

1 hour ago, Robby Peppers said:

And I also brought you to the top of the State Trooper base @Tattood Granny

1. What do you mean by talking out of rp? Being administration is out of rp. So I should not be talking in rp.

2. I never threatened you,

3. It was a sit.

4. You abused your taser during a sit, by tasing me when I picked you, so you were actually the one minging. Not sure if you were minging on purpose, but you were definitely minging.

5. And how about instead of trying to sell a SWAT member, how about you focus on doing your actual job, and not interfere with other departments. 

Ok ya I was there for that situation.  We were RPing with Milip and you were physgun abusing him.  I know Sean tased you to get you to stop but I definitely didn't see you take him to a sit.  It's not that you were out of RP, it was that you were interfering with the RP of others for no reason.

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely