Staff Report - Robby Peppers

Tattood Granny

Your In-Game Name: Sean

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226791785

Staff member's In-Game Name: Robby Peppers

What did they do? False warn and threatened to remove my whitelist.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 1754904089_RobbySnip.thumb.PNG.0417594be513fb3de787fb7c3c4dd5f6.PNG

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Honestly, I want Robby removed from staff. He warned me for this but it wasn't an admin sit and I wasn't abusing anything. CERT and SWAT were joking around and we were doing an auction for Milip. He was playing around and as well and I tazed him (as a joke) and he warned me. I think this isn't a reliable warn because I didn't do anything that needs a warning. If he had a problem, a verbal would've been perfect. I also find it very disrespectful that he also threatened to remove my state whitelist. I want someone to talk to him about who he thinks he is threatening my whitelist. As well, He also minges around when state training is happening such as mic spamming and throwing around vehicles when we are doing training. If you won't remove him from staff which I would respect I want the equivalent to a strike on staff given to Robby.

3 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

Evidence?

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

Robby was interfering with RP to the extend where it was needed and did not make a sit, so "Abusing tools during a sit" doesn't work if there was never a sit.

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

26 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

You are very demanding on this report but you fail to show any evidence helping your case. This leads me to believe you might be lying or changing the story to fit your needs. Staff does not need to give you a verbal just because you think it os necessary. 

May you highlight parts where i may seem “demanding” please?

44 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

I think he meant the “I want Robby removed from staff” considering you have no evidence to support your claim of abuse (threatening to remove a whitelist that he isn’t physically able to remove), mingery, etc.. These are some pretty bold claims, especially when there’s no evidence to back it up. That’s just the way I see it at least. 

^^^^ we need evidence 

• Fame locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...