Jigsaw's Staff Report on Admin NOTDURAMAX tz

Jigsaw

Support vs Opposing  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What is your stance?

Your In-Game Name: Jigsaw

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54568271

Staff member's In-Game Name: NOTDURAMAX tz

What did they do? They RDMed me and when I called a staff member to report it the very helpful tmod 'SM Walrus 1A57' went over to 'NOTDURAMAX tz' and allegedly told Walrus that I had been harassing him and therefore in the eyes of Administrator 'NOTDURAMAX tz' it was justified.

Evidence (REQUIRED):  NOTDURAMAX tz(STEAM_0:1:429137777) killed Jigsaw(STEAM_0:0:54568271) with tfa_csgo_awp

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I think an acceptable punishment would be a demotion to SMod or Moderator and for them to re-read the entire MOTD.

I think this is pretty unacceptable as I was not being harrasing, his buddy told me to follow him over to his friend at which point I was RDMed by the Admin.

Edited by Jigsaw
Spelling Error

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

- This was clearly a biased decision made as Walrus never explained why he made the decision he did.

- Never took both into a sit, clearly RDM. There were no adverts made toward Jigsaw.

- He wasn't harassing DURAMAX in any way, you're crazy to think he was.

- Staff members should be striked, as this is unacceptable

PS: Add a poll

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, TimMeMeSSS said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

- This was clearly a biased decision made as Walrus never explained why he made the decision he did.

- Never took both into a sit, clearly RDM. There were no adverts made toward Jigsaw.

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

1 hour ago, TimMeMeSSS said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

3 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support

Even if it was RDM (which it appears to be), Walrus is not allowed to warn him (or physically able to warn him) as he is another staff member and needs SA+ permission to warn other staff members.

As for “NOTDURAMAX”, you need to post a player report on him as this is a report of RDM, not abuse or something like that.

Even though he did not abuse his powers as a staff member, I'm reporting him as a staff member because as an Admin, he should clearly know the rules better than any standard player. Therefore I am making a staff report; pretending he is a player and giving him a simple warning does not seem like it would have enough of an effect towards his future behavior for the better of the staff team and the server as a whole. 

Not a staff report, this should be in report center

+Support, Clearly RDM

I do believe Walrus should be spoken for not even talking to the person before returning him, and not even hearing out Jigsaws Side of the story.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

So here's what happened, Jigsaw calls a sit, I go to him, I found the guy who killed him, but I realized he was an admin. Now from what notduramax told me, he killed Jigsaw for impersonating them by having the name Jigsaw. I wasn't really sure what to do at the time because I couldn't warn notduramax. So when he called me back, I told him to put it up on the forums because I couldn't do anything. Im sorry if I did anything wrong during that sit.

Neutral

Staying neutral on this until we get the said Admin's side of the story.

I think the Admin that we are talking about is @WreckedInRuinz. I'm not sure but if it is you, could we get your side of the story? If it wasn't you, apologies for tagging you.

As for this report, the evidence is clear and showed that the said Admin did RDMed Jigsaw. I don't know why Walrus didn't do the sit properly by bringing both players and getting both sides of the story. The sit looked like it was biased.

As for the punishment, I think that a demotion to Senior Moderator or Moderator is way too harsh. I think an acceptable punishment for the Admin should be an in-game warning and/or spoken to by SMT. And Walrus should also be spoken to by SMT for not doing the situation correctly. I don't think any strikes or demotions is needed.

Just now, Rhenic said:

He can’t bring admins as he is a trial mod. 

He could have teleported Jigsaw to the Admin.

Edited by Dane

5 hours ago, Dane said:

Neutral

Staying neutral on this until we get the said Admin's side of the story.

I think the Admin that we are talking about is @WreckedInRuinz. I'm not sure but if it is you, could we get your side of the story? If it wasn't you, apologies for tagging you.

As for this report, the evidence is clear and showed that the said Admin did RDMed Jigsaw. I don't know why Walrus didn't do the sit properly by bringing both players and getting both sides of the story. The sit looked like it was biased.

As for the punishment, I think that a demotion to Senior Moderator or Moderator is way too harsh. I think an acceptable punishment for the Admin should be an in-game warning and/or spoken to by SMT. And Walrus should also be spoken to by SMT for not doing the situation correctly. I don't think any strikes or demotions is needed.

He could have teleported Jigsaw to the Admin.

Ya i was the one who killed him. So basically my side of the story is

I'm in teamspeak with duramax, duramax said this dude was following him and saying that he was the real jigsaw so I just shot him. I mean I thought he was just messing around and wouldn't take the kill so seriously. Then walrus came I told him the dude was following duramax I never said he was harrasing anyone I just said that he was following duramax.

(this should be a player report not a staff report, staff report are for people who are on duty)

I take full responsiblity for my actions.

20 hours ago, TimMeMeSSS said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

19 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

Not a staff report, this should be in report center

+Support, Clearly RDM

I do believe Walrus should be spoken for not even talking to the person before returning him, and not even hearing out Jigsaws Side of the story.

Signature.png

+support

The admin should be demoted down to senior moderator and that isn't harsh let me explain why.

-He lied in a sit to cover his rear

-He lied to the staff

-He did not admit to RDM

So if we have a staff (ADMN RANK) doing all of this. How can we trust him anymore?

1 minute ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

The admin should be demoted down to senior moderator and that isn't harsh let me explain why.

-He lied in a sit to cover his rear

-He lied to the staff

-He did not admit to RDM

So if we have a staff (ADMN RANK) doing all of this. How can we trust him anymore?

1. He never lied in the sit

2. Never lied to staff, The Trial mod cannot do anything about the RDM overall because of the ranking difference. Trial mod<Admin

3. Thats a warnable offense.

He should receive and strike or demotion, but he should receive a warn for RDM. Him shooting someone has nothing for no reason has nothing to do with his staff rank, BUT it does reflect who he is as a person.

Just now, ? BrycE ? said:

1. He never lied in the sit

2. Never lied to staff, The Trial mod cannot do anything about the RDM overall because of the ranking difference. Trial mod<Admin

3. Thats a warnable offense.

He should receive and strike or demotion, but he should receive a warn for RDM. Him shooting someone has nothing for no reason has nothing to do with his staff rank, BUT it does reflect who he is as a person.

Are we talking about a trial mod or admin?

I'm going to make this easy and simply post the facts.

• This SHOULD  be a staff report because staff represent our community 
  • This is a public video on youtube that everyone can see, even potentially new players
  • An Admin on Gaminglight was caught lying and RDMing
  • It shows that the server has extremely unprofessional and manipulative staff

This should be an embarrassment to everyone in our community and I believe a staff demotion is necessary to make sure this kind of behavior never happens again.

Edited by Wolfgangg
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

RDM a person...laughs it off  then to top it all off he made up a story about him "harassing" all done by admin BTW....I see

bro i never said he was harrasing me. I just said he was following duramax.(witch he wasn't but thats what it sounded like in ts from my point of view) Its like a game of telephone when you give people story's they get changed up.

Like bryce said. This is a warnable offense. But i am willing to take any punishment SMT gives me

15 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support

I’m honestly not sure why everyone is attacking Ruinz saying he needs to be removed or striked. This is NOT a violation of the staff handbook. This is simply a MOTD rule break. This should’ve been posted in the report center as he did not abuse his power in any way. The only thing that should happen to Ruinz is at most a warn for RDM. Even if he supposedly “lied” and RDMd, it is not a staff report. 

I'm going to say this again because I do not believe you guys are understanding the importance of this man being an Admin. He and the rest of the staff team represent this community, off or on duty you guys should be setting an example for other players to play and interact by, this my friend was not an example we would want anyone to follow and that is why people are calling for harsher punishments, I'm sure you would agree?

Edited by Wolfgangg

8 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

bro i never said he was harrasing me. I just said he was following duramax.(witch he wasn't but thats what it sounded like in ts from my point of view) Its like a game of telephone when you give people story's they get changed up.

Like bryce said. This is a warnable offense. But i am willing to take any punishment SMT gives me

Yeah I kinda change my original to a -/+Support. Now I still don’t think someone following deserves a RDM so ruinz should be warned for RDM, but walrus shouldve taken them to a sit or to the admin

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

15 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

Ya i was the one who killed him. So basically my side of the story is

I'm in teamspeak with duramax, duramax said this dude was following him and saying that he was the real jigsaw so I just shot him. I mean I thought he was just messing around and wouldn't take the kill so seriously. Then walrus came I told him the dude was following duramax I never said he was harrasing anyone I just said that he was following duramax.

(this should be a player report not a staff report, staff report are for people who are on duty)

I take full responsiblity for my actions.

Now becomes a staff issue because why does walrus believe you don't deserve the warn then? What have you told him that made him think you don't deserve it at all. If I heard this from you, I would bring both of you and give an apology and hope by gone be bygones. But if the person insists on still warning you then I would have to talk to SA+ to get permission to warn you. Walrus did none of that...

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

• Fame locked this topic