Smuggler's Ban Appeal

Jihadist Expert

Steam Name: Jihadist Expert

Ingame Name: Smuggler

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120321312

Ban Length: PermaBan

Admin that Banned you: Fame King (STEAM_0:0: 138952293)

Reason for Ban: Mass Minge | Mic Spam | NCWS | Fail RP

Dispute: This was a month ago and I remember everything that had happened. I remember I kept kidnapping some guy every 30-40 minutes, he got mad and asked the admins to help him. Fame teleported to us and started to babble about how I couldn't do this or that when I really could. I let the guy go and then attempted to re-kidnap him. A cop saw me do it and arrested me and took me to the station, until I started to argue with the cop over what happened. He called for admins and Fame came again. He yelled at me again but than turned angry when I kept laughing about the cop saying non-sense things. Fame had enough and finally told me if I did something again, he would ban me. I finally got fustrated and just left. I returned after a month had passed to find myself staring at the ban log screen. I know what I did wrong and I do take the reprocussions for doing so but I want to know if I could possibly be unbanned from what had happened.

-Support

”Fame began to babble” if you’re gonna appeal a ban from the Head Of staff, Atleast have some respect.

Mad or not, you can’t just leave in the middle of that.

It doesn’t all add up, I believe you’re leaving some key points out.

6 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

”Fame began to babble” if you’re gonna appeal a ban from the Head Of staff, Atleast have some respect.

--------support 

Fame nice guy he wouldnt ban unless u fukin wanna get ban ban

14 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Signature.png

• Fame locked this topic