Staff Report

Ramen Rug Soup csgolive.com

Your In-Game Name: SenpaiRamen

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181739718

Staff member's In-Game Name: Steve

What did they do?: False Warn, Refusing To Explain/Show Rule I Broke

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?: Removal Of The Warn And A Strike

Check Warn For Details Of The Situation

Edited by Ramen Rug Soup csgolive.com

You jumped into a government vehicle, and you were not under arrest, and then proceeded to switch seats back and forth so that you couldn't be kicked out. Roxford then blew up the car, both SRT Joefox and Roxford having guns pointed at you, and you ran a short distance away. You proceeded to come back, and kill them, along with the help of your friend. I brought you all to the sit, excluding your friend, because he had only helped because they had shot at you. We had a large talk, with you continuously interrupting me, not allowing me to speak, telling me to show you the rule of copbait, and said you wanted the specific rule. I gathered evidence from Roxfords video and made my decision to warn you, considering you have 28 warns, multiple involving FearRP and FailRP. I warned you for FailRP, FearRP, and Copbait. I returned you all, and you threatened whilst in the sit to report me, which I had no problem with. This is my side of the story, and I am ready to answer any questions needed. I am a new staff, yes, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to do my job. Also, I did you show you the rule, and I clearly explained everything to you. You now have 29 warns.

Edited by {GL} My Pet named Steve
  • Like 4

I am SRT PVT Joefox 1M34 so Senpai was in the back of the NSA's vehicle which is government official property, which means he cannot be in there he refused to get out of the vehicle so we pulled guns out on him he ran while under fear rp which is fail rp. So Steve came and helped us solve the problem Senpai kept talking over Steve as Steve was talking kept saying show me the rule were it says that him going in the car is cop baiting. If you enter a police government vehicle and do fail rp when weapons are pointed at you n your under fear rp then of course you are gonna get a warn it's fail rp to move or pull a gun out while under fear rp. Steve did the best he could but to me watching it all and being there for the whole sit Senpai wasnt being very respectful when Steve asked him to stop Steve even attempted to gage him but he could talk that's how non respectful Senpai was. Steve is a great administration and Steve kept saying what he did n NSA Agent RoxFord 4D40 n I explained to steve and Senpai of what Senpai did I don't want to see Steve get in trouble, Steve is a great administration n helped to the best he could Senpai I'm very disappointed in you for trying to get this great administration in trouble for just doing his job.

2 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

The video doesn't even show him warning you

The video shows you copbaiting and minging 

14 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support

Sorry but getting in a cop car and saying “I have a gun”, then running off when they point guns at you, is cop bait and fearrp.

-Support

Yeah you were just minging, the video proves nothing except you copbaiting and minging around. I think Steves warn is deserved.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Ramen Rug Soup csgolive.com said:

@My Pet named Steve You Didnt Explain Nothing And There Is No Specified Rule For Being In Back Of Gov Vehicle Cause I Got Warned For A Rule I Waesnt Informed Of When I Read The Motd  Fix It Or This Is A False Warn.

The motd doesn’t need to specify every single thing. It says you can’t cop bait, and hopping in the back of a police car saying I have a gun falls under the category of cop bait.

And you really shouldn’t be so demanding on your report.

Edited by Felix

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

-Support

Warn was valid. Evidence doesn't show you getting warned or anything about the sit, but the evidence shows you just breaking several rules. I don't see why Steve had to point out and specify which server rules you broke. As for the punishment, I don't see why the need to strike him. He's a Trial Moderator, he's new to the staff team and he's still learning the ropes. I don't know why you have to be hard on him by making a staff report.

2 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

Warn was valid. Evidence doesn't show you getting warned or anything about the sit, but the evidence shows you just breaking several rules. I don't see why Steve had to point out and specify which server rules you broke. As for the punishment, I don't see why the need to strike him. He's a Trial Moderator, he's new to the staff team and he's still learning the ropes. I don't know why you have to be hard on him by making a staff report.

• Fame locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...