Regarding Mandatory Trainings/Meetings

snookiebear

Regarding Mandatory Trainings/Meetings

It's come to the point where I'm getting tired of hearing excuses after excuses week by week. I've tried to be as lenient as possible with giving people the ability to not attend these mandatory trainings/meetings without any punishments, but it's starting to get really irritating.

From now on, state troopers who do not attend these weekly mandatory training/meeting sessions will be subject to further punishments or will be spoken to. I don't want to have to demote/strike for something like this. If caught not attending these, you will be spoken to and punishments will be given. Make sure to attend these mandatory training/meeting sessions.

Please give me at least 48 hours of a notice if you cannot attend the meetings using this link :

State Meeting LOA

Mandatory Training Sessions : 6PM EST on Friday

Mandatory Meetings : 6PM EST on Saturday

By replying below with "Read & Understood", you agree to have read this topic and will follow it.

All Troopers are expected to respond to this.

• Like 1

I can make the Trainings but I cant make the Meetings

I have Church and Church school + another Vietnamese class I have to do and more stuff I have to do for my church, I wish to stay home to attend but my parents will be mad so if you are reading this, I hope you understand why I dont attend much stuff.