Viirzha's Trial Moderater Application

shiftednero

Should i become a Trial Moderator?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Viirzha

2. What is your steam name?: Viirzha

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:178156306

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I've done staff on a few other servers (not gaminglight), so I am familiar with how a staff member should act and deal with situations.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) September 7th, 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? September 18, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 15, haven't had one in a while, it was mostly from when I started on the server

9. Have you donated? yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: yes

12. Timezone: MDT (UTC/GMT -6 hours)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel that I deserve the rank Trial Moderator because It is genuinely my favorite server, the only server I have enjoyed and play every single day. I am on it before I go to school and I'm on right after I get out of school till late at night. I'm extremely active on GamingLight servers including Military RP and Star wars RP, but I enjoy PoliceRP more because of the community on there. Everyone knows me and knows I'm serious when it comes to certain situations. PoliceRP was my first server and I haven't really left it since, I've donated, and have made a lot of friends on the server. I'm very good in leadership skills and communication when it comes to staffing, I have staffed on other servers and found it really enjoyable being able to help the server and show my staff skills. I feel I will be very beneficial to the staff group because I'm always active whether its on the game itself, discord, steam. Also I feel that sometimes at night when I'm on I see almost no staff or none at all on, and I'm mainly on at night trying to control things as PD. It gets difficult because I wish I could do more but I'm limited not being staff when there should be staff on at all times. If I am chosen to become a staff member I will give it my best efforts to show that I'm a worthy and beneficial staff member, I will try to handle every situation I get called to. These are the reasons I feel I can be a beneficial staff member starting as a Trial Moderator. Thank you!

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I definitely feel this is a scenario I think all admins will eventually encounter. If the person is just cursing at me for no reason I would just let them speak until they go overboard.  I would not allow them to curse at me because  I feel they are doing it just to annoy or agitate me, then when I feel that time is done I will gag them and tell them whats going to happen.  People get annoyed if you try and speak over them so I will allow them to talk to a certain extent. In this case, I will assume I saw the person RDMing and I will assume that he is just cursing at me because he does not care what happens to him. Afterwards, I will talk to them calmly and explain how what they are doing is wrong. I will then follow the Moderator SOPs and under "RDA & RDM"  I will follow the guideline. If they kill 4 players or more I would warn them for RDM and and antiminge them. Depending on the circumstances I will also follow the guidelines under "Disrespect (Towards both Staff and Player)" and warn / minge according to the SOP.

Edited by shiftednero
had to fix 15

-support

Forums activity could improve

Never seen in-game could be (Could be time zone)

Never seen on TeamSpeak (Could be time zone)

Fairly new to GamingLight

#15 is wrong. You can not minge for 10000 seconds you need a admin+ also you don't let them curse you out you would gag them and if they proceed in chat then mute them

2 hours ago, Toxitman said:

-support

#15 is wrong. You can not minge for 10000 seconds you need a admin+ also you don't let them curse you out you would gag them and if they proceed in chat then mute them

- Support 

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

11 hours ago, Toxitman said:

-Support

Doesn't have the greatest attitude

Replied to own application: https://gyazo.com/c853a85a7655b2bed1eb2f5b6e91d8a5

8 hours ago, Toxitman said:

-support

Neutral

• Activity in-game is good.
  • Activity in TS could improve.
  • Activity on the forums needs to improve.
  • Application is good, and has a great amount of effort.
  • Kind of new to Gaminglight.
  • Behavior is good, but could use more improvements.

Overall, you deserve a chance, but I just think that you need to start improving your overall activity in-game, in TS and on the forums. Also get more people to know you and get along with those people. Other than all that, best of luck on becoming part of the PoliceRP staff team.

12 hours ago, Rhenic said:

+/- support

Active in game

Semi active in TS.

Needs to improve activity on forums.

Decent application

#15 is incorrect.

Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 10/14/2018 at 12:56 PM, Dane said:

Neutral

• Activity in-game is good.
  • Activity in TS could improve.
  • Activity on the forums needs to improve.
  • Application is good, and has a great amount of effort.
  • Kind of new to Gaminglight.
  • Behavior is good, but could use more improvements.

Overall, you deserve a chance, but I just think that you need to start improving your overall activity in-game, in TS and on the forums. Also get more people to know you and get along with those people. Other than all that, best of luck on becoming part of the PoliceRP staff team.

• Fame locked this topic