Are you a Moderator+?

Yes.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Every single day.

Do you have a working quality mic?

Yes.

What timezone are you in?

Eastern Standard Time.

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)

I would like to join the Support team for multiple reasons. For one, I enjoy the community involvement that it will give me. It gives me more of an opportunity to help the players of the community. Being a support would allow me to assist new and old players with any issues they have with Teamspeak,  forums, or in game. I have been with the community for around 10 months and I think have plenty of experience with everything that I would need to know as a support member. Secondly, I would want to join the support team to be able to positively influence the new members of the community that are joining for the first time. I would do my best to help them out and answer any questions I have. I think I am also a patient and understanding person so I could help out players if they got confused with something.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I think I could bring my teamwork and leadership skills to the support team. I think I will be able to provide an exemplary performance when I am helping players, and other support staff will be able to look at how I do things and try to improve the way they deal with players. I also think that I work well with others, so I would easily be able to co-operate with other support staff and get work done efficiently.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

I would great them by saying something along the lines of "Hello, My name is Igneous with the GamingLight Support team, How can I assist you?". Essentially I would try to be as friendly and as approachable as possible so that the player feels they are able to talk to me about their issues fully.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

I have.

Edited by igneouscheatah

big cat running GIF

+Support

•  Extremely active in Teamspeak
  •  Good application
  •  Very kind & approachable
  •  Professional

Give my boiii ignoots support                                                      

On 10/15/2018 at 11:59 AM, [GL] Tom said:

+Support

•  Extremely active in Teamspeak
  •  Good application
  •  Very kind & approachable
  •  Professional

Give my boiii ignoots support                                                      

On 10/21/2018 at 11:25 AM, Invaliff said:

+Support

- Good application

- Professional

- Holds high rank in SWRP

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Fame locked, pinned, unpinned and unlocked this topic
  • Fame locked this topic